With Severus

Severus puts the phone away and turns to face Tom. "Thank you." Severus says.

"Your welcome, Severus." Tom replies, smiling at his old friend "Perhaps you should go to bed as well. You are leaving tomorrow."

"Perhaps you are right. I'm leaving at little before noon tomorrow. And joining the vice headmistress of the school I'm teaching at on a shopping trip. I bid you, good night, Tom."

"Goodnight, Severus."

Severus leaves and heads to his chambers. The next morning he is up at 7 o'clock precisely and after getting dressed joins Tom and the Malfoys for breakfast. At 11:45 he says his goodbyes and heads outside the Malfoy manor wards. The international portkey whisking him away at precisely noon. He hands the portkey over to the Ministry clerk and apparats to his new place of employment.

"Ahh, you must be Severus Snape," the man at the gate greets him. "I'm Algibert Fontaine, headmaster of Ilvermorny. Come, I will show you your quarters and classroom." The man shakes his hand and they are off.

Like at Hogwarts, he requested his classroom be located in the dungeons. He feels the students pay closer attention to the flames that way. He spends the next hour and a half settling in and preparing his classroom.

He heads for Emaline Goode's office as the time draws near to ten. Finding it just as the clock strikes ten. He knocks. "Come in." He enters. "Ahh, hello, Severus." She is wearing a gray dress suit and her hair is tied back in a french braid. "One moment please." She transfigures the dress suit into a gray floor length dress with ruffle sleeves. "Alrighty, then. Let's go pick up the others."

"Others? I was uninformed there would be others."

"Oh, darn, Algibert leaving out details again." They leave the school and as he does not know the location, Severus holds out his arm for her. She takes it and apparates to their destination or close to it. "Come along, it's just down the road."

They walk down the street for a little while before walking up to a house with the number 417 on the mailbox. Emaline knocks. "Bella, could you get the door?"

"Certainly, sir," comes the polite response. Severus gulps recognizing the voice. "Hello, Miss. Emaline." The brunette says opening the door. "Jack is being a bit stubborn about getting dressed this morning." Then she spots the man next to the witch. "Professor Snape?"

"Belladonna." He says, nodding at the girl.

She nods back at him, before opening the door further. "Why don't you two come in? I need to get a few more things before we go, but make yourselves right at home."

She disappears up the stairs. A few minutes later, Aaron Hotchner walks down the stairs with Jack resting on his hip. "Aunt Emaline."

"Jack!" Emaline yells, taking the boy from his dad. She then turns to Aaron, "Aaron, this is Severus Snape. Severus, this is Aaron Hotchner and his son, Jack."

Bella rejoins them in the living room. "Okay, everyone ready to go?"

"Yes." Snape says. Aaron and Emaline nod while Jack tries to go to her.