Rossi's

Aaron pulls to a stop and cuts the car off. Bella looks out the window. "Wow, you didn't tell me, we were going to a mansion."

"This is Rossi's home." Mr. Hotchner says as he gets his son out of the car. "Now, come on. It looks like everyone else is here already."

Bella takes a deep breath and gets out of the car and follows the other two to the door. Aaron rings the doorbells. The door is quickly opened by an older looking Italian man. "Aaron, Jack, and you must be Belladonna. Come in, come in." They enter the mansion.

And are soon surrounded by a group of people. A blonde boy a few years younger than Jack drags him off to another room. Bella turns her attention to the adults. "Hotch, you didn't mention she was so beautiful." The blonde lady says. "Hello, Belladonna, I'm Jennifer but you can call me JJ. This is my husband William or Wil." She indicates the brown headed man next to her. "And our son Henry just took Jack away." 

Bella smiles at her. "Pleasure to meet you."

"I'm Emily Prentiss," the dark haired woman says. "Rossi went to work on dinner. Derek Morgan is the athletic looking one and Spencer Reed is the nerdy looking one."

"And I'm Penelope Garcia," a round, eccentrically dressed woman says. Bella smiles at each of them and then nods. She sees Wil kiss JJ and head to check on the boys and she slips away and follows him just in time to see him glance around and pull out a wand. 

He waves it at something in the corner then slowly walks toward Jack. Bella slips into the room and silently, wandlessly puts up a ward to deter humans from entering and to make sure the sound in the room doesn't reach muggle ears. "Take one step closer to him and you're in trouble." Bella says threateningly. "Jack, come here, please." Jack runs to her side. "Who made the mess that Mr. Wil had to clean up?"

"Henry started it, but I only made it worse when I tried to clean it up." He says tears slipping through his eyes.

"It's okay, that's why you have a trainer bracelet to help you learn to control your magic. The important thing is you tried to clean up the mess before any of the muggles saw it." She says kneeling down to his height. "Now, why don't you and Henry go back to playing while Mr. Wil and I talk, but try to be quiet we'll be staying in the room."

Bella turns to Mr. LeMontagne, glaring as she stands up. "Now, does your wife know?"

"Yes."

"Then let's get her and Mr. Hotchner in here. I'll be right back." Bella slips out. She quickly locates JJ and Aaron standing together having a conversation. "Mrs. Jennifer, Mr. Hotchner, there was an incident with the boys that requires your immediate attention."  

They follow her back to the room the boys are playing in. "So what is the problem?" Mr. Jareau aks.

"Sit down and we'll explain." They all take seats. "Now first off. Everyone in this room knows about the magical world. Jack is a wizard and I am a witch. Mr. Hotchner is a squib. Jack's aunt does not know." Bella quickly gets down to business.

“Jack has a trainer bracelet and his magical guardian is Emalline Goode,” Mr. Hotchner continues. “Ema and I talked earlier and think it is best if Bella does not stay in the dorms and apparates to school everyday. So I have someone magical constantly at my house.”

“If you want we can see about our nanny watching Jack instead of his aunt, because she is a witch as well?”