3. Record Deal

"Y-you what?" Axl asked.

"I got you a record deal! Tom listened to the tape and he loved you guys. He has asked tomorrow you come here to start recording." I say excitedly.

"Your kidding." Says Duff with a straight face.

I shake my head no and they all run up and hug me tight, all of them spinning me around.

"Hey Guys, hate to ruin the moment but your hugging me a bit tight and I might pee myself." I say.

They all put me down and smile brightly at me with excitement. I look at my watch and my eyes widen. I was moving in 20 minutes.

"Guys, I'm moving in 20 minutes we have to go!" I exclaim.

We all start to run and I turn around to see Axl still standing there smiling with happiness. I grab his hand and begin to run.

When I touched his hand I felt something, electric. I never believe in love. It sounds like a whole load of shit to me. I also never believed in relationships but something about that touch changed me.

We all run out the studio and get in the car. I start the car and speed off into the streets of L.A. I play Metallica loud for the whole place to hear as we all sing along.

Sooner or later we pull up to my new house. It was big and luxurious. It was my dream house, I had dreamed of a house like this one since I have been young. The guys followed close behind as I walk in and see the movers who were unpacking my boxes.

"Thanks Guys! I will take it from here." I say to them.

As the movers walk out the door I give them all 5 dollars as a little thank you tip. I start to unpack and the guys helping me.

We unpacked for about 1 hour and the place was looking, perfect actually.

"Follow me." I say to the boys.

I walk up stairs and take a left at the large hallway to reveal 5 doors.

"Your rooms." I say.

"Wait our rooms?" Asks Slash.

"Yeah, your gonna stay with me aren't you? So I thought for the time your here, have your own room. The movers put in furniture and stuff. Your instruments are in your rooms too." I say.

They all run to the door and run through each other's rooms looking for theirs.

"OH MY GOD, ITS HUGE!" Steven Shouts.

"I KNOW RIGHT!" Exclaims Duff.

I smile at them when I see Axl walking towards me.

"I wanted to say thanks, thank you, for everything. As a thank you I was wondering if I could take you out to dinner tomorrow.." He says.

My eyes widened.

"Wait really?" I ask.

"Yeah.."

"I would love to." I say with a bright smile.

He brings me in for a hug and places a kiss on my head making blush appear on my cheeks.

He then walks off to find the boys.

"Guys! Tonight I am hosting a party in celebration of your record deal!" I shout through to them.

"Wait really?" Asks Duff.

"Yeah, it's gonna be so much fun!"

~

Everyone was here. The party was crowded. Everyone was laughing and having a good time. I smiled as I watched everyone dance.

"Wanna dance?" Asks Axl putting down his beer.

I smile shyly and take his hand leading him to the dance floor. We both dance and someone knocks into me their spilling their drink all over me.

"I'm so sorry-" says the stranger.

"Hey, watch it dumbass." Says Axl about to punch the guy.

"Axl no it's ok, I'm fine see? It's just a bit of beer." I say.

He nods before telling the guy to get lost. We danced to the music and laughed. Tonight was gonna be fun.
_______________________________________

• The Wrong Guy• GNRजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें