13. Paris

Ricky's POV:

I had been on tour with the boys for a couple of weeks now. It was fun listening to them perform and have their usual funny conversations.

Axl had been trying to get me back behind Erin's back and Erin was trying to talk to me but I done nothing but ignore her.

She would start crying if I ignored her which meant she cried every time she tried to talk to me. She was desperate to be friends again, but why would I be friends with someone that goes behind my back.

We were currently on our flight to Paris. This would mean that it would be my last time going on tour with the boys.

I was sitting next to Izzy on the plane journey but Axl was still trying to get my attention by shouting 'ricky can we talk.' but I was reading my Rolling Stone Magazine in peace.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, be right back!" I say to Izzy patting his shoulder.

He nods and smiles as I get up and leave my seat.

Duffs POV:

As soon as Ricky got up and left the room, I ran over and took the seat next to Izzy.

He looked at me with a confused face as I took a deep breathe in.

"I'm gonna ask Ricky out." I say quickly.

Izzy's jaw drops to the floor as he turns to face me.

"No way. NO WAY!" Izzy exclaims excitedly.

I nod excitedly.

"I'm gonna ask her when she gets back so could you maybe go get a drink or something so it means we have privacy?" I ask.

"Sure thing man!" He says.

Ricky then returns and Izzy gets up and leaves.

"Off to get me some Vodka!" Says Izzy happily hitting Ricky's shoulder lightly.

She takes her seat next to me and laughs.

"What's got into him?" She asks with a laugh.

"I have no clue." I say with a laugh.

There is a moment of silence. 'its now or never' I tell myself.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask.

She hums in response. I sigh and breathe out shakily. She takes my hand and looks at me worriedly.

"You can ask me anything." She says.

When our hands were joined together I felt something. Something electric.

"Will you go out to dinner with me?" I ask.

"Yeah sure." She says casually.

"I mean like a date." I say.

I look up and see that she now has a large smile on her face.

"That's even better." She says.

I am taken back by her words and she tightens the grip on my hand.

"I'm not gonna lie I have felt something between us." She says.

I smile and the full plane journey we sit next to each other holding hands.

Ricky's POV:

We were all back at the hotel and I was getting ready for my date with Duff. I was really excited. There was a knock on my hotel room door.