1. Meet The Band

I lit a cigarette, lying on my bed staring at the ceiling. My record playing softly in the background.

Maybe I should start by introducing myself. My name is Ricky Storm. I'm in a successful band called the white rabbits. The band includes my best friend Ella Wilson, who plays drums. Darren Holt, who is actually dating Ella. They have been since the start of the band. I met Darren in Highschool. Ella and I grew up together and Darren was in my English class. We became good friends and I introduced him to Ella. The rest is history. Darren is our guitarist. Eddie Crane, is our bassist. We met him at a bar one night when our band only consisted of Darren, Ella and I. He was a fan and noticed that we didn't have a bassist. Then he became part of the white Rabbits. Then we have our band manager. Clark. We hate Clark. He is always judging the band and I.

"Are you ready to go?" Shouts Daren standing in my doorway.

"Yeah just let me get my coat!" I say.

I swing my leather jacket over my shoulders and lock the front door. The rest of the band is pilled into the car. Darren and Ella are in the back holding hands looking like the cutest couple of the year. I roll my eyes of jealously. I get in the passengers seat and Eddie sits in the drivers seat.

"So where are we off to?" Asks Eddie.

"I don't know, wanna go to a bar?" Asks Ella.

"We could go to the sunset strip?" I say.

"Yeah lets do that!" Exclaims Darren.

We drive along the dark lit up streets of L.A. Metallica is playing in the background softly as the windows are down, the wind blowing my hair out of my face.

We eventually park the car at the side of the road and all get out. We are swarmed by fans running up to us shouting "I love you!" And things like "I wanna be like you!"

I loved getting those kind of comments, they want to be like the band and I. We sign magazines, t-shirts, books and records. You get the idea. We walk the streets for a while when I stop in my tracks.

"There out ta get me! They won't touch me! I'm fucking innocent!" Are the lyrics that are sang.

I turn my head to see the place I loved most, The Whisky A Go-Go. I smile at the sight and nod my head in the direction of it. All the band smile too.

This is the place where we first really started our career. We all walk inside and sweet heavy rock music fills our ears. Eddie walks off to get a drink and to find some girl. We all know what he is gonna do. Meanwhile Ella and Darren sit at the bar and I stand in the crowd watching them.

The drummer had hair like popcorn and seemed very enthusiastic. The bassist also had blonde hair with a black streak in his hair. One of the guitarist had really curly hair, you couldn't even see his face! The other guitarist had black hair with a nose ring. Last but not least there was the lead singer. He seemed very enthusiastic too. His hair was red like fire and girls were practically throwing themselves at him.

I enjoyed the music. It was, amazing. The show finished shortly. I think we missed a lot of it. Then we see Eddie coming out the bathroom. He walks over and stands beside me.

"You were with some girl, weren't you."

He laughs and nods.

Ella and Darren then come up beside us.

"Guys its getting late, why don't we go home?" Ella Says.

I sigh. Ella and Darren always wanted to leave the bar after about 30 minutes of being there. They wanted to go home and be with one another. I love them but like come on, what happened to our friendship. It feels like it's gone.

"Sure, whatever you want." I mumble.

We all leave the venue and walk back down the street. We then hear people chatting down the alley way. I look down to see the band we just saw. They were all putting stuff into an old van. It looked pretty shit to be honest. On the back of the van it said 'Guns N Roses.' I assumed that was the name of their band. I look back at the band then Guns N Roses. I smile and I walk down the alley way.

"Good show." I say walking.

They all turn their heads and their jaws hit the floor.

"Your Ricky Storm, from the W-White Rabbits." Says the drummer.

"Yeah that's me, you guys are Guns N Roses right?"

They all nod in excitement.

"I'm Steven." Says the Drummer.

"I'm Duff." Says the bassist.

"I'm Slash." Says the guitarist.

"I'm Izzy." Says the other guitarist.

"I'm Axl." Says the lead singer.

"Nice names, you guys put on a really good show. What was that song..Out Ta Get Me? I really liked that one."

All their faces light up at my words.

"Yeah Out Ta Get Me! That's our song!" Says Steven with excitement.

"What are you guys doing now?" I ask.

"Going home, on the streets." Says Slash.

"You guys live on the streets?!" I ask.

"Yeah, we have for a while." Says Izzy.

"Come back with me, my band and I share a house together. I am moving out tomorrow but you guys can come live with me for a while. I could try get you a record deal." I say.

"R-Really?" Asks Axl.

"Yep, come on. If you want I can give you directions to our house." I say.

"Yeah, could you maybe come with us?" Asks Duff.

"Yeah give me one second." I say.

I run up to my band and tell them that they will be staying with us for the night and will be staying with me. They all say that's alright and I walk over back to Guns N Roses.

"Let's go rockstars!"
____________________________________

AN:
I hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter!