𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚏'𝚜 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎. | Yugi twins

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡ | ☁️ | ғʟᴜғғ﹋﹋﹋﹋

﹋﹋﹋﹋

████████████████████████████████

After years! I'll finally find those criminals! You think as you stare at the corkboard filled with various information about the Yugi Twins.

Two criminals who are known for stealing objects around the world. Mostly, in Japan.

"They'll be at the Moon club." The moon club was a famous club, where they have various astronomy gear.

They were gonna go and steal, Apollo 11.
The very spaceship that landed on the moon.

"I won't let them do that!" You say driving to the Moon Club. Opening the door with many astronomy lovers, you see the twins.

"Are you the Yugi Twins?" You ask as they stare at you with their Amber eyes. One boy licks his lips slowly, they were wearing a suit and tie to fit with this occasion. Besides, this was a area for the rich.

"Hm? So what if we are?" A boy speaks, you read there eyes. You know who's, who now. The one which licked their lip was Tsukasa Yugi. The other who spoke, Amane Yugi.

"T-Then come with me.." they smirk as they follow you, "This is embarrassing to say but, Put your hands up in the Air. I'm officer L/N Y/N. Sent here to make sure you two go to jail and return the things you've stolen."

They smile even more, "It's such a shame a cute girl like you took on such a job." You let out a tch, "So-" your vision blurs, Tsukasa disappears. It was a Hologram! These smart little,,

Your vision turns black.

You open you're eyes. Amane is sleeping right next to you as he hugs you close.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!" You shout as they both look at you. "What time is it." Amane Yawns, "DONT GO WHAT TIME IS IT- WAI- WAIT WHY AM I NAKED- WHY ARE YOU TOO!" You scream as they both grin intensely.

"Hm? We're just the bodies, you were clutching so intensely last night." You blush as they say those lines. "My- My- My virginity. Lost to- to- UGLY CRIMINALS LIKE YOU!" You cry.

"WERE NOT UGLY!" Amane screams. "LOOK IN THE MIRROR PUNK!" You shout as you still cry. He actually looks in the mirror as you slam his head on it; "YOUR DUMBASS ACTUALLY LOOKED!!"

Amane seems ticked off as Tsukasa fell back asleep. "You little brat." He says pinning you down; "AAAA IM SORRY!" He stares at you with angry eyes before smirking, "Punishment time? Hm~"

After well that, you munch on the blanket. "God stupid little-" Amane taps your shoulder,, "we didn't get to steal apollo yesterday. So where is it now?" He asks.

"NO WAY IM GONNA TELL YOU!" You shout he kisses your lips. "Now?" He ask staring with soft puppie eyes.

"A-A-Ah- fine." Tsukasa tackles you, "YAAAYYYY!! AMANE YOU CONVINCED HER!" Amane smirks, "Of course I did."

"You two idiots."

"Three."

"Fine three." You smile slightly, maybe it wasn't  be so bad. Losing your virginity to them..

"Let's go, Steal Apollo 11!!"

████████████████████████████████

*Me who knows nothing about sexual topics but got inspire by this one WEBTOON.*

Eri ; let's put it in this :D

also hi I'm back lolol