𝙼𝚢 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎. | Yugi Twins

{✧🌸✧}

{✧🌸✧}

As the daughter of King D/N, your duty was to marry anybody. Your father ordered. For the kingdom, he said. You were sure it was just so he can become even more rich than he already is.

"Miss-L/N, The sons of The Star Kingdom are here." A maid Bowed, "I'll be out soon;" you reply.

"Your father says, you come out at an instant." She says in a Apologetic tone. "Alright." Getting up; you walk.

As you make it in the Main hall; you see two boys. "Twins?" You ask yourself; "Ah, my daughter, Y/N. You're here." You're father greets.

"Meet Yugi Amane, he's the oldest twin." The boy Amane bows down as you stare at him. "Pleasure to meet you, King D/N; his daughter. Y/N L/N." He grabs your hand kissing it. You blush, he was fairly attractive.

"Ah I see you're warming up to my daughter Yugi." Your father intervenes, happy for his riches he'll soon get.

"Now, Yugi Tsukasa. The youngest Twin." Tsukasa bows, "Tsukasa Yugi! At your service! Nice to meet you D/N, Y/N!" He immediately jumps onto you like a Koala.

He snuggles his face into you're neck; "Let's go, Shall we?" Leading them to your room as you shut and lock the door.

"I have no intention. In marrying you two." You say rather coldly. "Good, us too." Amane Agrees as Tsukasa nods.

"How will we even Convince them?" Amane thinks. "You won't. My father is a Man who'll get his hands on Cres no matter what."

(Cres = Currency / Money.)

"Then?" He ask. "I was planning on running away, You?" You ask leaning against the wall. "Let's do that." He nods. Tsukasa nods intensely.

Months Later; you guys are actually surprisingly, have the same interest. Both a love for the Stars; And food. Tsukasa who loves naps- you too!

You three grown so close it's like your already Married, one time. Amane was feeding you but there was a crumb near you're mouth.

He licked it off smirking as you blushed, Tsukasa who just kissed your cheek for no reason.

They ended up getting a big beat down.

Now came the Ceremony, For you're marriage. "Today's the Day." You sigh in your wedding dress.

"Yup." Amane says, "Guys- Time to go!" Tsukasa intervenes. "No."

"What?" Amane and Tsukasa say in sync. "For years my father forced me to do what ever he wanted. I want to see the look that says: 'Why?'." You say with dark eyes.

Tsukasa smiles his favorite thing, was to see the look of others. He thought it was fascinating how others reacted to certain things.

Smirking, he reply's: "Let's do it." They go to their places as you walk with you're father down the aisle.

The twins standing waiting for you; until,,
"Father." You walk by the twins as you left your father behind.

"IM DONE BEING YOUR PAWN!" You scream ripping the dress as he gasps in shock. The twins smirking; "L/N- WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING?!" He gasps as everybody in the church gossips about him.

"Years you used me. You used mom. For money." You cried, you're mother died. How? He killed her. She refused to do one order he sent her for money, you witness him grab his sword and pierced her heart.

"YOU MURDERED HER." You shout grabbing the sword off the wall, "And for that.." You then stabbed him.

"You'll repay with your life." And with that everybody in the church shrieked and screamed. Rushing out of the church out of fear.

Amane smirked; "Jeez, I didn't think you would do that." Grabbing a Gun shooting the Glass, as police came.

Running up the stairs of the church the window he shot. There. Tsukasa threw some explosives at them as they coughed,

Amane bridal carried you as you two jump, "TSUKASA!" You screamed as he made it in time, throwing explosives on the ground. They exploded, the impact cashing you three to fly up.

With that, you three ran. Far far away, together forever.

{✧✦✧}

I tried to make this story long :^D hope you enjoyed it! :DDDIma work on the other 2 request

hope you enjoyed it! :DDD
Ima work on the other 2 request.