𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚔𝚎. | Yugi twins

TW: suicide

TW: suicide.
◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡ | 🥀 | ᴀɴɢsᴛ
﹋﹋﹋﹋
! ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ !

Gazing outside with your head in your hand as you watched; then. The two boys you loved; Hanako Kun and his twin. Tsukasa Yugi.

They were so cute- their Choppy hair and Amber eyes sparked something in you. You blushed by just looking at them.

After class trying to go and greet the Boys; you see their surrounding your friend. Yashiro Nene "Y-Yashiro...?" You question as she cheers.

"Y/N! They won't stop hugging me!" She cries going behind you as you panicked. Cause they went close to you; "hmm." They hummed as you became red.

"U-uh-" Yashiro shrieked as Tsukasa hugged her; "HAHAHA AMANE! I hugged her~" he coped as Hanako freaked out. Running after his twin;

"Wonder what's up with them." Yashiro sighs, you nod.

The pass days been like that ever since.

You trying to hang out with them,

Only for them to Just be with Yashiro.

"H-Hanako! Wanna hang out?" You smiled waving; he looked a little disappointed before nodding.

"So what do you Wanna do?" He asked in a bored voice clearly saying he wanted to not be with you.

"I- oh. Well since it's 5:30! I was thinking we can stargaze! Wait do you like Space?" You ask; you were a Space nerd.

His face glowed; "Y-yeah! But I don't wanna stargaze with you,," he muttered the last part though you heard it.

Your eyes watered; "Alright- Le-Let's St-Sta-Stargaze!" You clapped trying to not cry. "Look Mars!" You pointed at the Red star; he hummed slowly losing interest.

"You know Hanako, I've been feeling like you hate me, do you?" You asked looking into his soft Amber eyes. Your eyes softened as they glowed in the moonlight.

"N-No." lies, "phew! I'm glad!" You cheered; "anyways- bye Hanako-Kun! See you tomorrow!" Running off.

Though your smile faded into a frown. You loved him; more then anything. So why does he treat you like This?

"Tsukasa!" You waved as he glowed also only for it to be a disappointed look. "Wanna Hang out~?" You smiled softly.