𝙿𝚘𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢. | Yugi twins

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡ | ☁️ | ғʟᴜғғ

﹋﹋﹋﹋
! ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ !

Popular Y/N, an innocent one as that also. The school princess- an absolute goddess. Some may say.

A girl who got confessed to everyday also, making certain ghosts jealous.

"Y/N! Let's hang out!" Hanako cheered as you sighed, "Sorry Hanako-kun- I have to meet someone at the roof today at 5:30." You apologized as he hummed.

You ran out thanking them, when he decided to follow you. Jealousy pumped in his veins;

"Y/N! I love you! You're perfect in every way!" He bowed giving you a letter. You stared at him softening your eyes before grabbing his hand.

Clasping it as he blushed, coming closer smiling. "I'm sorry- I don't feel the same way. But, I hope this makes you feel better!" You cheered kissing him on the cheek.

He blushed intensely before fainting-

"Y/N! I love you!"

"Y/N! My love, marry me!"

"Y/N, hot babe. Be with me."

"I uhh- liked you for some time and Uh I love you!"

"iloveyousomuchthankyouforyourtimehahairegretthisateverysingleangleilljustgonowadiosactlikethisneverhappnedthanksbye-"

"It's okay if you reject me! But I love you!"

"Candy?"

"Y/N; my goddess- the light of my life. My happiness- my love. My princess; please date me as we will be the happiest couple in the school!"

Soon a cat came to greet you. "Y/N!" Tsukasa called pouncing on you, "piggy back ride?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

"Tsu, I'm sorry I can't. So many people confessed to me these days I'm tired." You apologized as his eyes went black.

"want me to kill them?" He asked getting off of you with his finger on his chin. "No Tsu that's bad." You chuckled before lifting the bangs on his forehead and kissing it.

"But you can have that." You smiled as he froze his face an intense pink.

"Y/N!!!!!" Hanako screeched hugging you like Tsukasa always hugs people. "AH- Hanako!" You yelped.

"Y/N?" The boy you were supposed to meet was there. "Oh! Satoru!" You smiled struggling to stand up.

He pointed at Hanako, "why is there two toddlers, and why is one hugging you." He deadpanned a lil jealous.

"I don't think I can confess with those two here." He said. "I won't leave!" Hanako pouted snuggling his face into your neck more.

"I guess I will. Bye." He excuses himself; as Tsukasa finally got out of his trans. "Y/N!" He says jumping onto you too.

"You know I've been jealous these few days." Hanako mutters as he began to grow hot due to blushing.

"That so?" You giggle, "what about you Tsu?" You turn to Tsukasa who looks at you squinting his eyes.

He begins to nod and imitate Hanako. You begin to chuckle even more, "hey you two," you sigh.

"I love you two, alright? No hard feelings?" You smile as Hanako brings his head out of your neck. Blushing an intense red; he nods slightly before going back inside of your neck.

"Tsu?" You smile to him, he shyly looks around before, kissing your cheek. And quickly going back inside of your neck also.

The boy asked to meet under the cherry tree, sitting down as the petals fell gracefully. The moon coming out, you take off their hats as they hug you.

"Night; you two." You whisper kissing their heads almost falling asleep before hearing; "w-we love you." They both say in your neck.

And just like that, you fell asleep with them in your arms.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶
shy Tsukasa anyone- like- it's adorable.
Plus shy Hanako- now that's called god-

Thank you for requesting! (≧﹏ ≦)(≧﹏ ≦)Also

Thank you for requesting! (≧﹏ )(≧﹏ )
Also

🌸 » ☁️ !new title for fluff + !new way of introducing it! (≧▽≦)

10k Q n A = comment any questions for me; also I'll choose a lucky winner for a book idea!!!! ʕʔ many events for 10K!