𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌! | Hanako

Word Count: 570

S/N = Singer Name

S/N = Singer Name.
🌸

Yashiro hummed as she listened to an Album called: 'Dreaming of You.' By S/N. She was Yashiro's Favorite Singer.

Hanako being the Curious boy he is, looked over to Yashiro who was singing a little. "Ne Yashiro, what are you Listening to?" He asked.

Yashiro smiled or well- grinned. "Ohohoho Wouldn't you like to Know~?"

He smiled innocently with his eyes closed before Opening his eyes to reveal black eyes, with a mischievous smirk.

"What's this? Did I hear that right~? Did Yashiro just say she wanted to breathe through he gills again? That's what I heard; Haku-Jodai. What'd you hear?" He loomed as Yashiro shook.

"OKAY FINE! IM LISTENING TO S/N!!" She shouted, "S/N?" He questioned. "Here!" Yashiro Pouted letting him Listen.

Tiny light, was the song you were singing. Hanako could feel your voice, feel the emotions put into the song. It almost made him cry;

"So?" Yashiro said, hanako stared. "Wonderful." He smiled. She stared at him a little, he seemed different after that.

She was about to ask soemthing until someone screamed from outside: "EEEEEE S/N HERE!!!!" They screamed as Yashiro looked out the Window.

It was true, the Beautiful High School Idol. Was there. She walked in the Schools Uniform as her (H/L) Swayed with each step.

"Hello Everyone!" She waved as everybody went to her, Yashiro watched from afar.

"Why are you here S/N?" Someone asked. "Please, call me Y/N. I'm here cause of the Seven Wonders. Specially Hanako-San." They all smiled and some were squealing.

Her answer was so odd but so cool!! "Now, I'm going to summon Her. Please wish me luck!" You ran as you walked to his stall.

Yashiro saw you and squeaked. "S/N! Uhh what are you doing here!?" You smiled, "To summon Hanako-San!"

Yashiro sweat dropped, no. "YOU-YOU CANT-" Yashiro screamed waving her hands around. "Why is that?" You asked tilting your head.

"Hanako san isn't a she, but a disgusting male who of which is a pervert." She whispered.

"Delightful! I always wanted to see a Male Hanako-San!" You smiled, you than summoned him despite Yashiro's Warnings.

"You summoned me, S/N~" He cooed. "Yes! As for my wish, Make me Yours." You said putting your hand out.

"WHATTTT." Yashiro screamed, "I shall." Hanako smirked, giving you a mermaid scale which you happily accepted.

"I want to make Music with You, Hanako-San." You smiled. Yashiro stood like a statue there. "Become my Partner, and together let's make music! For everyone to Listen to!" Hanako eyes glowed.

"Become an Idol with me!" You smiled, Pulling out something, a paper which read; Life. On it "wha?" Hanako said before you put the paper on his forehead.

Magically he fell from floating, "what that heck." You grinned, "it worked! Hanako-San! You've been granted a Second Chance of Living!" You clapped.

"R-REALLY?!" He smiled like a child running around, "YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY" he cheered jumping.

Smiling you grabbed him by the Hand, you ran out, months later you two were doing a Concert at the School.

Looking at eachother both of you ran out, staring at the crowd. Of which were cheering. You two saying these words in Sync, as the Lights glowed.

"Let's make Music!"

Yume's Note:

Don't even ask how I got this idea- it just happened 😀
Bye

UPDATE:

guys it's me, yume from the future. now literally this chapter is just- i hate it sm like some random idol pulls up to a fucking school whips out a talisman and is like: "bAM you're brought back to life!" LIKE IS IT THAY EASY TO BRING A DEAD BITCH BACK TO LIFE?!1!1!1! 😭😭😭