𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜. | Yugi Twins

████████████████████████████████

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡ | ☁️ | ғʟᴜғғ ﹋﹋﹋﹋V/N : Vtuber Name

﹋﹋﹋﹋
V/N : Vtuber Name.

A normal day for Y/N, a girl who lived a normal life. Except that fact that she was a famous Vtuber. Who goes by the name of V/N.

She's the Second Vtuber to blow up, by hitting 5M subscribers. While she was doing a Live her two boyfriends came in.

Tsukasa Yugi, a childish clingy little boy; yet is really scary when you make him mad to the Point.

Amane Yugi, a Childish clingy Little boy also; yet is responsible.

"AH- W-what are you guys doing here!" You shrieked blushing that they know you're a Vtuber in secret.

"My Girlfriend- is V/N! I've been watching her for days really!! Cool!!" Tsukasa grinned jumping.

"It is." Amane nodded agreeing. "N-N-Not right now guys,, I'm in a live." You said shyly trying not to let you're viewers hear. Though the whole chat said :

PotatoPoTATo : V/N's In a relationship? Cool !

Help.please : dam bruv im single as hell.

Honey_boo : So cute! I wonder how they act together in real life !! ówò ♡︎♡︎

whyamistillsingle : my user says what I want to say.

avii's_wifey : banana boy Len still better.

Ales Husbandoo : @avii's_wifey babe wtf ;(

a_simp_for_V/N : babe! Wtf I thought we were together ? Who are those men you're talking to!!

The guy acted as you blushed by all there statements, "u-uhm." Trying to think of a way to well- solve this mess.

Amane spoke: "what do you mean: 'Babe what the f**** I thought we were together ? Who are those men you're talking to ! !' He said in the worlds most coldest tone. He sounded like he was gonna kill somebody,

"In case you don't know. Me and my twin brother are engaged to Y/N L/N. So I'm short. She's my future Wife." He spoke: you blushed intensely as Tsukasa was grinning at his mean Amane sounded.

"No talking to our future wife or Amane get mad!! Mad! Mad! Mad Mad amane! We don't want that!!" Tsukasa said with a sad face though he was jumping like he was happy.

"G-Guys,," you sweatdropped as they both hugged you, "I'm jealous. You becoming famous, forgetting about us? You know we're still here....Right?"

Amane said in the crook of you're neck as you listened eyes widened. Tsukasa turned on your camera so everybody saw you, yet you didn't know.

"We're jealous,,, You know." Tsukasa said shyly as you blushed. "Come here you big babys,,," you smiled arms open wide.

They both gladly jumped into you're arms as you blushed giggling.

"I love you two forever, and ever." You kissed their foreheads. As they smirked; kissing you. Intensely- and sweetly.

Little did you know- the whole stream was watching, Finishing you're loving moment with them Tsukasa had his chin on his hand. Chuckling,,

"What's so funny?" You pouted- he pointed to your minister with the camera flash. Glowing bright signaling- it was on.

You quickly turned it off and ended the stream in less than one second. They both giggled as you blushed intensely-

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU- T—WO!! A- ARE DONE FOR !!!" You screamed as You ran after Tsukasa who was giggling like an idiot.

Amane chuckled smirking at the comments at the Live before saying bye, ending the stream. Since then you guys managed to become even more popular but it still embarrassing to explain your success.

████████████████████████████████

i stan vtubers.

if you defy that vtubers are the best I'm deleting this book >:(