𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚎. | Yugi Twins

Word Count: 780

-🌸-

You were at the Cafe with Yashiro, It was your Favorite Cafe called, 'Crescent.' You enjoyed the Coffee they served it was delicious. Not only that but had a Crush on two of the Employees.

One was Amane Yugi- The One who Takes the orders and served, his Brother Tsukasa Yugi who makes the Orders.

Their an Odd duo there practically Opposite yet they get along so well, they both were really cute the interactions they both had together was funny.

"Your a Hopeless Romantic Y/N!" Yashior huffed sitting down looking at you her face in her palm smirking. "W-What's that Supposed to Mean!"

"You come here everyday just to get a Glimpse of those Boys." She sighed "You always daydream about that Minamoto Boy!" You retorted.

"Yeah! So what?!" She Cried, "That makes you the Hopeless Romantic!" You grinned. "A Daikon growing alone!" You teased.

"Y-Y/N I swear!" Before she can start her outburst the Boy came over to your Table. "May I take Your Orders?" He asked smiling.

Your face turned into 50 Shades of Red as Yashiro Smirked. "Of Course! I'd like a Strawberry Frappuccino!" She giggled.

"Yup! And You Miss?" He asked you as you blushed- "Uh-Uhm- May I- I have The- Crescent Black Coffee?" You stuttered almost completely. "Hmh, Thank you!" He said walking away.

You kept looking at him smiling a little you watched as he was busy with a lot of orders he soon decided to tie the bangs of his hair and oh my god was he hot.

You blushed when he did that and Looked the other way so fast you might or could've broken you're neck.

He then Came over to your table Again but it was his brother, "Hi There! Sorry for the Wait okay so I brought- Your Coffee and Strawberry Frap!" He giggled.

As he was giving your drinks he spilled the Coffee all over your chest Area great you had to wear a white Top.

You Yelped as the Hot Liquid hit your Body you soon realized that your Breast was exposed as long with your Bra.

"Hahaa! Sorry!" He giggled, Amane soon came over and smacked his brother on the head. "So-Sorry about that Miss. He's a Dufus." He sighed as he took off his Apron for you to wear so you can cover up your exposed area.

"I'm not a dufus Amane!" His brother Retorted when he took off his apron he looked so hot and cute. You couldn't help but blush a lot, "I-it's fine!" You said waving your hands around so they know.

"It's not- I can't have your Body Exposed to other men!" Amane childishly said, "I'm the only one who can see..." You blushed soon Amane did too. Realizing he said that Out-loud.

"I- uhm- I- SORRY!" He threw his Apron at you and Ran away. "Hey Hey! Me and Amane Like you a lot so you wanna go out~?" Tsukasa chuckled as you Were bright red.

"SHE WOULD LOVE TO!" Yashiro answered for you as you glared daggers at her. "Great! I'll just tell Amane About our Date~!" He cheered running to the Changing rooms too.

"You got a Date with them Congrats!" Yashiro giggled you were still trying to process what just happened. "I- I guess?" You chuckled.

They soon came back looking very very very Handsome- you Blushed again. "S-so wh-What- Tim-e." You stuttered. "At 6PM!" Tsukasa cheered.

You soon got home it was now 5PM huh? Time flys you exchanged numbers with them so you texted them.

Crescent
———————

You:
Hey Guys!

Amane:
Hi Y/N :D

Tsukasa:
Hi Hi Pretty Lady!

Nene:
Hi-

You:
What are we doing Now I just finished
getting changed.

Tsukasa:
DATE TIME DATE TIME!!

Amane:
Tsukasa!

You:
No No it's okay I mean I guess it's a date...?

Upon you texting that Amane blushed into a million shades of red

Amane:
If you wanna think of it that way...

Tsukasa:
ITS A DATE THEN! CAUSE I THINK ITS LIKE THAT!

Amane:
Not you!

Tsukasa:
Amaneeeeee whyyyyy?!

Amane:
i uhmm

You:
Haha- looks like we were texting so much that's it's already 6! Bye guys see you on our Date!

Amane.exe has stopped working.

Tsukasa:
Bye bye pretty Lady or N/N!

Amane:
B-Bye Y/N see you on our D-Date.
(point and laugh he's stuttering over text 😂💯⁉️)

——————

After that whole texting you were a blushing mess- cant believe you thought of it as a Date. Whatever- you heard your doorbell ring. Ah There here! You went downstairs and opened the door.

"LET OUR DATE BEGIN~!"

No comment from Miu to tired
_

haha amane loser imagine stuttering over text - 2021 eri 😋