𝚃𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝙿𝚝.𝟸 | Amane.

Word Count: 448

-Aged Up!-
-🌸-

It's been Years, after the Bad grades incident. Amane gave lessons to you in private and your grades actually got better!

Now you two are in a Relationship but never told your classmates. Amane was teaching as you actually payed attention and studied. You didn't really study but stare into his eyes.

"How are your grades now Y/N-San?" Amane asked, giving you a closed eyed smile. "They been getting better Amane!" You said happily.

The class stared in shock, why? Well he said your first name usually he'd say their last name. And you well you only said his name without the 'Sensei.'

After class was done all girls who liked him went to you, "Say- Y/N! What's your relationship with Amane-Sensei!" One asked as the other girls began to pester you.

"W-Well uhm...I- I" Thats when Amane came and put his hand on your shoulder, "Were dating!" He said a bit too happy.

"WHATTTTTT?!"Everybody in the class exclaimed as you chuckled nervously.

"Well now that, that's announced." Amane said as you were blushing really hard.

He grabbed your hips and put his hand under your chin, making your guys lips a few inches apart. Then he connected them, He licked your lips for entrance. You didn't know how to respond since you were still processing it. He groped your but as you gasped and he took that moment to insert his tongue into your mouth. The kiss deepened as you blushed harder, finally you two pulled apart. String of Saliva connected them both.

You blushed as he hugged you, forcing your face into his chest. "Now boys, I know some of you Have a crush on Y/N Here. But she's clearly mine. And girls I apologize." He smirked.

The class was blushing from that steamy moment he just presented in front of them all. They just nodded as he grinned even more.

Finally College was over, soon you and Amane got married.

And finally you two had a kid named Tsuki. You both were a sucker for astronomy and named your kid 'Moon.'

Yashiro got Married to Kou, and you two still hang out. Amane teases Kou a lot of how he has a better wife.

You smiled, "Thank you me, for getting bad grades."

And walked off with your new happy family.

Miu's Note:

My ass is so sorry- I've kept you waiting for so long forgive me 😭😭

But uhh here you go 😳

I can't do steamy steamy kiss scenes so yeah it's bad.

But I hope you enjoyed it sorry for the wait- and I'm also sorry of how short it is.