20 - Getting to know Love Again

"Ahhh... you're really heavy..." I stretched my neck and massaged my sore arms as I sat on the edge of my bed and looked at Director Jovan sleeping peacefully. "At least, you stopped dreaming about Emily," I sighed.

Bringing him up to my flat was really difficult, and getting him in my room was even more difficult. I had to be careful not to wake Brent up, or else he'll go ballistic if he finds out that I'm bringing someone I just knew in my room.

Director started moving again; he was trying to pull away his collar. "Ahhh... This is such pain..." I sighed and looked up as my eyes were closed. "Fine... you're feeling hot aren't you?" I walked to the head of the bed and the leaned closer to my needy patient. I undid a few buttons of his shirt to let him breath, but it seemed that he wasn't with just that. "What? Still not satisfied...?"

As I started to unbutton his shirt, I noticed that Director Jovan was really sweating a lot. He did drink a lot, after all. I lifted his upper body as I took off his shirt and as I gently let him fall on the bed, I noticed for the first time, how defined his upper body was.

His chests looked firm, his abs was chiseled, and he even have a V cut.

I really lost myself that moment, I didn't realize that I had been staring at his body for a few minutes already. Not only his body; I also couldn't stop looking at his face either. "What I am doing? I must be going crazy?"

A very handsome face, a great body, and a great talent in film making. He's even from the prominent Bellard Family. How can he be that perfect? Wait, he's not really that perfect. "Your attitude is the only problem..." I sighed. "We've clearly met in the meeting yesterday, how come you didn't even recognized me? How rude..."

I went out for a while to get a towel and a bowl of water. Director Jovan was sweating a lot, so I thought that I could cool him down a bit. "This is too weird..." I sighed and begun toweling his body. I was looking away the whole time, because for some reason, every time I would look at his body, I would start to space out and have some weird thoughts.

"You know, everyone around you is calling you scary and cold." I said in a low voice as I continued wiping his body with the wet towel. "I don't know why, but I just can't see you that way. There's a big chance that I am wrong, though, but seeing you getting drunk because of that woman, I think I get why you're that way. You... aren't you just lonely?"

Director Jovan moaned in his sleep. "I get it... I'll stop talking..." I said as I finished toweling his face. "You rest now..." I was about to move away, but then Director Jovan took my hand and held it gently on his face as he moaned incoherently. "It's alright... everything will be alright..." I said as I held his hand with my other hand.

At that moment, all I could think was that Director was in real pain. He must really love Emily Green, and their situation must be really painful to him. I don't know what the circumstances were between him, Emily and Stephen, all I know is that Director Jovan really loved Emily.

I was lucky the next day. Brent went to work early so I didn't have to worry about him seeing Director Jovan. I stayed in the living room, after cooking some hangover soup for Director Jovan.

After a while, I heard some rustling inside my room. "He's finally awake..."

The door of my room opened, and Director Jovan walked out, quite confused. He then saw me on the sofa and stared sharply at me. "What am I doing here? Who are you?" He asked in such a cold tone.

"So the rumors are true after all..." I muttered to myself. "You passed out drunk at The Black Bull, so I brought you here at my place and let you sleep on my bed. I think this is the first time that I slept on the floor of my room." I said.