☯Chapter VIII

"Why do lovely flowers bloom from the cherry tree? Children of seven waking smile at the sun."

She walked her bare foot to the burning soil in the village where she had once called it home and lived with her adoptive parents.

"Why do fragrant blossoms stir in the mountain air? Children of seven laughing run through the woods," her soft sweet voice have heard in any which way of the village.

"Why do crimson branches dance for the village streets? Children of seven singing call down the wind."

A smile drawn on her face, seeing the trickling sound from the glittering red and orange light that flew to every directions. The sight of it gives her the feeling of ecstasy that she had gained from the sense of seeing and sense of touch.

The once lushly green small village that had been cursed by famine was now blooming in a fiery red flowers.

As screams and cries had filled in the air that the smoke had been a good compliment to it if it was put together.

"Why do wilting flowers fall from the cherry tree?"

She paused, realizing where her foot has brought her.

Her mind and eyes had woken up once she was staring at the tree with a sacred ornaments are hanged around it.

She had no idea had long that event might have been that people had time to built a tori gate just in front of which she would not mistake it, but she was sure it only took just a few hours.

"Children of seven dying to wake once more."

Hatred. Anger. Despair.

She had done what she could with a body that she can't barely move.

She have gotten her revenge, but there was still that can't fill the hollow inside her.

She had cried all her tears out loud that she cried out blood instead of tears.

She was not a human to start with, now that she had been dead once she was been sentenced differently?

No wonder she's still alive after being buried alive.

"Are you satisfied now, Ai?"

She lifted up her chin and what greeted her was a spider that hangs on its web unto the tori gate.

She was surprised at first, but then she remembered that she was also been a not exactly a human but a dog who could also talk like a human would do. It just get the better of her since she was used on claiming herself as a human being for a long time.

It was a good lie to use as a blindfold that she already had thought it was the truth.

Her surroundings suddenly shifted, from diving in a lake, but she can breath like she was in the air. She floated into a space of darkness and only a fain purple dim light illuminates the place.