/120/

Your PoV

We went home after spending the half of day in arcade. Mina and Chaeyoung went out the car and so do i. We entered the house carrying bunch of stuff toys with us that we got in the arcade.

"Oh, you guys had a great day?" Sana said and looked at me.

"Ok, just to make sure. I guess you all talked about this. If another member will ask me out tomorrow say it by now." I said

"Save the day tomorrow for me and Dahyun." Jeongyeon said.

"The other day is mine and Tzuyu." Jihyo said

I looked at Tzuyu who's not paying attention so I decided to tease her.

"Ohh, Ms. Chou wants to date me. I see."

She moved her head up slowly and gave me a stern look.

"Hah! In your dreams." She said

"You're not allowed in my dreams, if you do well you're my nightmare."

The other laugh then Dahyun went to me to help me with the things I'm carrying.

"Put it down first, we want you to join us in dinner." Jihyo said.

I putted all the bags on the couch as they all walk to the dining room so I did too.

"Aigoo, I suddenly miss this dinning room." I mumbled

"It's because you don't join us evertime we asked you. But starting from now, we are all eating together." Nayeon said

"Momo I said together." Nayeon added as Momo started to eat her food.

"Hehe, sorry."

We started to eat and the others talked about the old stuffs which I can't relate then suddenly Jihyo opened up something.

"Y/N, we actually came on idea." Jihyo said

"What is it?"

"You want to get in the company right? For that to happen, you need to do the natural process." Jihyo said that made me frowned.

"I listed your name on scholar department. Meaning you're now a scholar of KIS. Joy is fine with it as she didn't see something wrong with that."

"Scholar? Me? Wait- did my brother's money disappeared that I can't continue going to school as a normal student?"

They just laughed at my question and here I am looking at them confusedly.

"Being a Scholar is not bad ok? Well here's a catch. If you are a scholar of KIS you have to maintain your grade-"

"That's exactly the problem!"

"Y/N can you let me finish first?" Jeongyeon said

"Ok fine."

"So like what I said, you have to maintain your grades. If Joy's department allowed your request then you have to do various task like what the umji and her friends did when they are not a team yet. If you able to do the basic task, you can get in the company and be one of the project team like the junior team itself. Then as you know now, Junior team was dissolved and already assigned in different departments."

"Basically you just need to do various tasks that the admin of KIS which is Jeongyeon will ask you. No special treatment of course."-Nayeon.

"I'm confused."

They all sighed and Jihyo is the one who explained.

"First, Jeongyeon sent your grades on Joy's department. You are already a scholar of KIS, but the request is for you to have the basic task access. Second is you have to maintain it and do various task to get in the company. If you did that, you can move on third, you'll be forming a group like junior team. Again you'll be doing a various task which is more difficult than the first one. If you able to impress the board and head departments along the CEO of course, they can dissolve your team or pull you out to insert in a particular department. Then boom! You're a officially part of department under Kang's corporate."

"That's a long process." I said

I mean, it really is!I thought it will be a short process if i went out as a Kang

Basically I can't brag to them that I am a Kang, well I don't want to coz who wants to be a Kang that uses human's life as their subject right?

But atleast that's  the only way I thought that I can benefit with. I thought there's somehow advantage of being a Kang which is to lead me faster in the position but I'm wrong.

Now that everyone knows that I'm a Kang then I have no choice.

"Are you willing to take it or we'll just pull out the request on joy?" Jeongyeon asked

I sighed and tapped my fingers on the table.

"Look, if you'll strive harder, you can get in your goal. We're here to help you." Dahyun said.

"Fine, when will I know if I passed?"

"Next week?" Sana said

"Ok, so I'm working with you right? I mean as a team?" I asked. They just looked at each other and shook their heads.

"If you passed the scholar program and also passed on the second step which is to get in the company. You have to form a new group."

"Can i just add to yours?"

"Nope, we don't allow any noob there."-Tzuyu

"We already chose a great set of members for you. We hope you can get along with them."-Sana

"But you said that you'll help me."

"We are, it doesn't mean that we are in the different teams then we can't help each other out."

"So Y/N, you'll take it right?"

"Fine fine, if you think that will help me."

"It surely will."