/Thirty Five/

Dahyun's PoV

"Fine, after all. I don't want to have a dirty record." I said to Irene

Tss, even tho I don't want to talk about it, I don't have any choice. I don't want to have a dirty record. If only I didn't go with that mushroom!

Flashback

I'm at the university as decided to get my incentives here. Yep, you heard it right.

This university offers good things, if you excel in academics or sports and able to finish the tasks that have been given, you'll receive incentives. In my case, I didn't get it, I just let the university keep it even I finished my study here. I keep it on purpose so that if the money I earned is already in need, I can get it already.

So yeah, I'm here to get it as I decided to leave it in my house. I suck being in that life so yeah.

I went to the library for some interviews and gladly this is the last.

I went to the office and just in snapped them gave me the money that I earned.

I'm really happy that I got to earn money during my college days. So After that, I heads out and decided to roamed around when I received a call.

"Unknown?"

I picked it and put the phone on speaker so I can hear it clearly.

["Is this Dahyun?"] the other line asked

Wait sounds familiar...

"Yeah, why?"

["great! I didn't know you still got this number. Wanna hang out?"]

"Who's th-"

["Chaeyoung. See me in ***** place."] she said and ended the call.

I really don't know what to feel. I've never got a call from her after the month that we graduated.

I decided to go to the place and saw her. She's wearing a sleeveless black top paired with denim jeans.

"Dahyun! Long time!" She said and greeted me with a hug.

"Oh yeah, nice seeing you. How are you?" I asked

"Fine, but yeah. So wanna stroll around?" She asked which I answered by a nod.

We just walk around the place as she tells me what happened to her after the separation.

But one thing she didn't tell. Her relationship with Mina.

I just smiled bitterly as I know she hid it from me purposely. We're friends yet she hid those things from me.

"I noticed that you got a lot of tattoos," I said

"Yeah, It's pretty right?" She asked

"Yeah. Uh anyway. So what you're into right now?" I asked

"None, I gave up on arts since the money I got there is not enough. So basically just roaming around Korea." She said