/Thirty Nine/

Your PoV

I woke up and roamed my eyes as they landed on my clock.

It's already 5:30 pm so I decided to go down as I felt that I need to eat.

"Irene! Irene, did you cook for me already?" I yelled as I walked to the kitchen but I found no one.

"Ms. Bae is still on the company Ms. Kang, but she left some foods on the fridge." The guard said.

I just nodded and went to the fridge to look for something to eat then walk upstairs again.

"It's almost 6:00 pm yet she's still in the company? How hard can her job be? If I am her, I would just resign." I said and opened the TV.

As I'm watching TV, my phone rings.

I checked it and saw Umji in the caller's ID. I just sighed as I rolled my eyes and answered it.

"What?"

["Can't you just say hello at least?"]

I frowned as I know Umji won't speak like that and I realize that it was Yuqi who's speaking.

"Don't you have a cellphone to use Umji's phone?" I asked and heard laughter on the other line. Bet it's her friends.

["Y/N. Wanna go outside? Irene unnie is still at the company. Wonder if you want to go out so you won't feel alone."] Umji said

"I'm used to it. Thanks for asking." I said and about to end the call when she spoke up again.

["Please! Just now!"]

"I can't go out without Irene unnie's permission and even if I had, I won't waste my time to go out with you and your friends," I said

["YAH! You're too mean!"] Yuqi shouted.

"Thank you," I said

["Y/N, please. Just now. After that you won't hear anything from us."]Umji said

["What?!"]-Yuqi

"Nope, I'm not going out," I said and ended the call.

I threw my phone beside me and focus on the TV when I saw my phone light up.

I checked it and saw a text from Umji.

Umji;

Y/N, we're just in the playground where you saw us before 😊.

"Who cares?" I said and put my phone down again.

after several minutes while watching, I heard a knock from my door. I stood up and walked to the door and as I opened it, I saw the guard.

"You have visitors Ms. Kang. They are in the living room."

"Huh? Haven't Irene told you not to let anyone in?"

"They are Ms.Bae's friends. She called up and let them come in."

"Them- oh no."

"HI Y/N!" Umji yelled standing behind the guard.

"You can leave," I said to the guard and he just bowed and left.

"Why are you all here?" I asked looking at each of them.

"Irene unnie asked us to stay here for a while since her business is not yet done at the company," Yuna said

"Is that so? You can leave. I can handle myself." I said and about to close the door by Yuqi stopped it.

"Tsk, think Irene unnies should find them immediately to fix your attitude." I heard Yuqi whispered.

"What?"

"Hehe, nothing," Chaeryeong said and pulled Yuqi closer to her.

"Do you eat already?" Umji asked.

"None of your business," I said and closed the door.

Why do I need to deal with them if I have robots?

Hayss! Irene better fixes the robots immediately.

~~~~~~

Irene's PoV

I went back to the room after the talk with Chaeyoung. Dahyun greeted me with a smile and stood up.

"How is it?" She asked like she's expecting a known answer for me.

I just sighed and spoke.

"It was good," I said and sat on my own chair.

"Was?"

"Until I offered her. She stormed out." I said and closed my eyes in stress.

"Told you, she won't agree with it," Dahyun said

I just sighed and look at Dahyun.

"But you know what? She's concerned with you. She really does." I said that made Dahyun frowned.

I told her what happened, Dahyun to have in her deep thought.

"That mushroom, why she is always like that?" Dahyun mumbled.

"Anyway, I'll call you as your job will start. But tomorrow, I'll send my men to your house to get your mom. My person already found a nice institute for your mother." I said

"That quick?"

"Yeah, you can go home now. I also need to go." I said as I looked into my watch

"Ok, thanks again, Irene," Dahyun said and bowed.

She walked out and left the building as I opened my laptop first before going.

Nayeon, Momo, Dahyun is all up. I still need to convince Chaeyoung. While Sana, Jeongyeon, Jihyo,  Mina, and Tzuyu are still doesn't found.

"How can I convince that kid?" I asked myself. I just prepared to go when I received a call from Joy.

"Hello?"

["Found her, but let's just talk tomorrow."]

"That's nice, ok thanks," I said and ended the call.

Ok, Jeongyeon is found.

I went out of the building and drives back to the mansion.

~~~~~~~~
"She didn't come out?" I asked Umji

"Nope, she just shut the door as she saw us," Umji said.

"Hey, sorry for that. You can now go home."

"How's the talk with Dahyun and Chaeyoung?" Yuqi asked

"With Dahyun it's fine. With Chaeyoung? Nope." I said

They all sighed in unison.

"Don't worry, I got an idea. Anyway, tomorrow please go with Y/N to school. I can't drive her to school since I already got things to do."

"Already?" Yuna asked worryingly.

"Jeongyeon was found. So I need to be there." I said

"That is tough, hope you're not overworking yourself too much unnie," Umji said.

"Nothing to worry about. I'm all good. So tomorrow don't forget." I said

"As if she'll come to us," Yuqi said

"She will, she doesn't have a choice anyway," I said and smiled at them.

The junior team bid their goodbyes and after they left, I went to Y/N'e room. Luckily it's not locked so I walk in.

She's sleeping already...

I walked out of her room but before I could go out, I heard her talking but seems she's still sleeping.

"No, please don't." I heard she said.

I stopped and walked to her closer and saw her crying.

"Eomma, please. don't leave me."