/Ninety One/

Tzuyu's PoV

I run to her as she walked out and reached her.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"Tch, It's nothing. I'll just stay in your office of a while." She said and pulled her hand back.

I just sighed and look at her as she walks back to the office. As I decided to go back to Sanhee's room, She smiled at me as she so me.

"Thank you for letting my mom to see me." Sanhee said while holding her mom's hand.

"You can see her whenever you want. But only if you'll stay here for your recovery." I said.

"Ne, That's what Dr. Hoon said to me. But I think I can't compete in the marathon. I'm sorry."

"You don't have too, the school already got a representative."

"Really? Who?"

"You saw the girl I brought here a while ago?"

"Your friend?"

"Ne, she's the one who talked to the admin and let your mom see you. She'll also replace you and be the representative as you take your recovery." I said.

"Woah~ she's really cool!"

"She'll be glad if she heard that." I said

"I'll leave now, Mrs. Woo, you don't have to worry because the hospital will take all the charges of Sanhee."

"Really? Thank you!"

"You're welcome. Sanhee, take care ok? I'll check you on Dr. Hoon if you're doing good."

"Ok unnie!"

I just smiled and left. I saw Wendy who's waiting outside the room and I just bowed at her.

"Just give them time, Mrs. Woo won't do such thing."

She just nodded and I left her. I walk out the hospital to buy something as I decided to eat.

I walked to the nearest café and order something to eat when I remembered Y/N.

Did she eat already?

~~~~~~

Third Person

After Tzuyu went on a café she walk back to the hospital and entered to her office.

She saw the younger standing and looking at the monitoring screen.

"Since when you're standing there?" Tzuyu asked to Y/N.

"Since I went back here." Y/N just said.

Tzuyu got curious and walk beside the younger and look at the part where the younger is looking.

"They are still here?" Tzuyu asked as she saw Mrs. Woo on the screen who's feeding Sanhee.

"I asked Wendy to let them stay a little longer." Y/N said who's eyes are fixed on the screen.

"About a while ago... I really didn't mean to offend you if ever I did."

"No you didn't. It's nothing". Y/N said and looked at Tzuyu.

"What is this? Is this for me?" Y/N changed and look at the paper bag that Tzuyu putted down where it contains the food that she bought from the café.