/Forty Two/

Irene's PoV

"I'll see you soon Jeongyeon. Let me contact you if things are completely done. It will be quick." I said to her.

"Sure, just inform me a week before the actual day so I could resign from my job. I still need to finish my job there and get my salary." She explained

"Sure," I said

After the talk, Jeongyeon heads out. I was smiling the whole time.

Omg! It's near!

/Knock knock!/

"Come in," I said as I heard a knock.

"Hey, wassup?" Seulgi asked as she went inside.

She sat across me and look at me with concern.

"It's fine," I said

"No, I mean.. you? How are you?" She asked

"Do I look stress already?" I asked which she replied with a laugh and nod.

"Oh, that's not good to know. Anyway, what can I do for you?" I asked.

"It's about Tzuyu."

"What about her?"

"I happened to meet her yesterday. Guess what? She's asking about you."

"She does? Wait, she knows you?"I asked confusedly

"Yep, I was shocked also. I didn't know that I used to be in the same class as her during junior high school. I told her that I'm working with you and you're looking for her. seems she got a problem. I told her that she can come here if she had the time and she said yes she'll come if ever."

"Problem? What is it? Do you know it?" I asked.

"Nope, but seems it's because of this," Seulgi said and bring out something.

"I read it a while ago. It was said there that the Chou company here in Korea is falling. It turns out that Tzuyu is being attacked with fire right now."

"What?"

"She's been attacked by the shareholders. Blaming her for the downfall of the company."

"Why? Wait I thought it is her parents who are managing it?" I asked

"It was. Her parents went back to Taiwan to continue the business there. The branch of their company here in Korea is being managed by Tzuyu's brother. But seems it didn't turn well. Tzuyu became the person in charge to look for the company brand here in Korea as her brother disappeared. In my conclusion, Tzuyu's brother purposely passed to Tzuyu the management as he wasn't able to survive the company and ending the blame passed to Tzuyu." Seulgi said

"Her brother is missing?"

"Yeah, in the news, it says that before she disappeared he let Tzuyu manage the company. But it turns out that Tzuyu doesn't know that the company is having a problem."

"That's terrible."

"I know, now the board is having a meeting about changing the positions for a while. I also got the news that Tzuyu's parents just arrived a while ago. Maybe to fix what is going on right now."

"Do we have any connection to that company?" I asked.

"Daniel cut it before he died. Actually, he declined all the investments of other companies. He didn't want to make any of them be connected to us."

"I can't blame him. He maybe got the lesson from his parents. As his parents got their rivalry from the shareholders on the company." I said.

"I think I should talk to her," I said to Seulgi.