/100/

Tzuyu's PoV

I came out of our room after getting the first aid. I walk out Y/N's room and saw Dahyun still standing outside Y/N's room. Dahyun tried  to knock again but nothing happened. I became impatient and tried to turn the doorknob. Surprisingly, the door is not locked.

Dahyun and I entered the room and we didn't see Y/N. We heard sounds from the bathroom that made us conclude that maybe she's taking a bath.

Dahyun knocked at the bathroom to inform that we are in her room to treat her bruises. She just said 'ok' as a response.

Not so long, Y/N went out with her pajamas on.

"Let me treat your scratches." I said and put out my first aid.

Y/n sat on her bed as I'm treating her scratches.

"Are you fine?" Dahyun asked which she responded with a smile and nod.

"I think Chaeyoung needs you." She said.

I stopped and looked at Y/N in surprise of what Y/N said. Even Dahyun.

"You're concern?" I asked

"Am I not allowed?" Y/n asked back.

I just shook my head in disbelief and went back on my thing.

"Don't worry, we'll go on Chaeyoung's house tomorrow to see her." I just said.

"It's done now."

"Thanks, goodnight. You can leave us." Y/N said that made me frowned.

"Us?"

"Dahyun, can you stay for a while? I just need to ask something."

What?

I looked at Dahyun who's looking at Y/N while Y/N is looking at Dahyun like they are having a mind conversation.

"I'll leave now." I said and get my kit as I walk out of her room. As I closed it, I heard a clicked which means someone locked the door.

The hell is wrong with them, they can just talk with me in the room.

Dahyun's PoV

After Tzuyu left, I walked at the door and locked it.

"What is it?" I asked to Y/N.

She just spread her arms signaling me to hug her which surprised me.

"You're not fine, right?" I asked which she responded with a nod and even pouted.

Omg

I just smiled and walk to her then I gave her a hug.

Since she's sitting on her bed then I'm standing she's basically hugging my waist.

"What happened?" I asked even tho I know what already happened.

"Is it bad to say if I realized that I'm a bit lucky because I didn't witness my parents nor my brother's death?" She asked but not looking at me.

"Of course not."

"I suddenly feel bad for Chaeyoung. Is it fine?"

"It's natural because you have feelings besides... Chaeyoung has a place in you. You treat her as a friend right?" I asked

"Maybe?"

"How can you be this soft now? We're is the Y/N who's tough?" I asked that made her to look at me.

"Sorry." She said and removed her hands around my waist. Suddenly my hands moved and pulled her hands back to me.

"It's ok. I know you need this." I just said.

"Thank you." She said

I hugged her back and patted her head which made me witness her soft side.

"Can you tell me about Chaeyoung's family?"

"Why?"

"I just became curious. If you can, could you tell yours too?"

I chuckled in the way she asked it. She's completely different for the Y/N who's tough and always annoyed.

"Ms. Kang, I see that you becoming curious on us. Is that mean you want to know us because you treat us as your friends now?" I teased

"I said about your families. That's different." She said with an annoyed tone.

"HAHAHA! If you say so, but why? I didn't expect you to come up with that request."

"I just suddenly want to, After seeing Jeongyeon's mom... I became curious how your families treat you."

"Won't feel bad about yourself if you found out?" I asked worryingly.

"I'm fine Dahyun-ah. Let's just forget about my past." She said.

I just nodded and sat beside her. I clung my arms on her as I started to speak.

"Ok so why do you want me to tell these first?" I asked

"I think you know much of things."

"Woah- a Kang Y/N praised me?"

"I mean you're nosy that's why." She said

I just rolled my eyes and chuckled.

I started to tell her about what I know like how's the relationship of each of us in our families. I said that Nayeon unnie doesn't have her parents, that she stood as a parent of Yeojin. Jeongyeon unnie works so hard to support her parents and make them proud. Sana who's truly fine with her family. Momo and Mina too. Jihyo unnie who's her father is in other country. Chaeyoung's tough story with her parents and Tzuyu who's somehow fine with her parents too.

"How about you?"

"My mom? We're doing fine."

Not so long we heard a knock. I stood up and opened it seeing Nayeon unnie with a tray in her.

"She's still up?"

I just nodded and open the door wide so she can come in.

"At least eat this. Good night Y/N."

"Good night too, thank you anyway." Y/N said.

Nayeon unnie walk out after that.

"I'll go now, I need to sleep too."

"Thanks. Good night."

"Good night too, my friend." I said which she responded by a smile.

After waving back, I walked on the room and saw Tzuyu who's still up.

"You ok?" She asked which made me frowned.

"More than ok."

"I see."

~~~~~~~~
Your PoV

After Dahyun left, I putted the tray that Nayeon gave on my table. I stared on it for a minute as I recall the things that Dahyun told me.

"They are still lucky to have each other beside them. A family not by blood but my bond." I mumbled as I played with my fork.