Chapter 9

Hi! Sorry if some of the 'i's are lowercase and the others are capitalized. I write partially on my phone and partially on my computer so yeah, one automatically capitalizes them and the other doesn't so yeah. Also, i'm just gonna write Perrie, Eleanor, and the boys' names instead of writing Aunt or Uncle in front of it, unless Nevaeh or the others kids are speaking. On with the story!

*I yelled one more time before running up to my room, locking the door, and crying my eyes out.*

*Nevaeh's POV*

I cant believe he'd say something like that, especially right to my face. So much for a great day spent with my dad. Oh wait, i cant call him that cause Riley, Percy, and I were an accident. I heard voices downstairs and guessed it was him with, Destiny? Yeah, Destiny. I know i might have overreacted about it but like we are his kids, even if we were a mistake, he should've told us. I mean, we live with him and we're still blood, like if he were to propose to her, we wouldn't be able to know if she was the wicked witch or if she was as good as our real mom.

Mom passed away about 3 years ago. That was the year we were told the secret because he didn't want us to live without a real parent near us. I was the closest to her because i lived with Mom, my half brothers Nick and Vince, and my step-father i guess cause he was her husband but not my father. My immediate fake family knew so they could help if anything happened. Nick and Vince both kept in touch with my dad after Mom passed so they could help protect me. At the time, Nick was 22 at the time, now 25 and Vince was 19, now 22. They contacted him and said that I was pretty depressed and needed a boost, so they decided to tell me, then to tell all of us. I guess Ansel got left out of the loop so, as you know, he was told our real names but wasn't told which fake name went with them.

Moving on, I think I overreacted. I'm debating whether to go back down and apologize or not. Should I just go down there and just act like i dont notice them? I dont know. I decided to get ready for the day. I took a warm, relaxing, well needed shower and got dressed in green Sofie shorts and Vince's old, longlseeve football shirt and put my hair in a messy bun. I then went downstairs, phone in hand. I walked past the kitchen where i thought they'd be and went into the living room to see them not snogging but almost on the couch. I had to refrain from almost puking. I walked over to a chair next to the couch that they wouldn't be able to see me in. I went to the camera app and started a video, with the sound effects off of course. I ended it after about 2 minutes and then texted it to Riley and Percy.

Me: *video* Look at the new girlfriend Dad forgot to tell us about and got scolded for! Don't worry, it's about to get ruined! Don't say anything about it to him and see how long it takes for him to tell u , k? Have fun at school!

Riley: Oh my God! I can't believe him! Send a vid of it being put to an end!

Percy: Yeah! Send one! Good Luck

Me: K!

I stood my phone up against the chair so i can discretely film it. This is gonna be good! I hit the film button and walked back to the stairs and went up a couple. "Niall! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to freak out earlier! I hope you can forgive me! You can go ahead and date that Destiny chick you were talking all about." I called for him. This will show him what goes on! Don't worry, if she passes the test and is about to break up with him I'll change her mind. I laughed to myself about my reference. He hadn't answered yet, I guess he didn't hear me or he's ignoring me. Well then! 

I walked back to where they were, now, snogging on the couch. "Hey Ni-Oh my God!" I yelled. I'm not gonna have any voice by when the boys get home, whatever its worth it. Destiny tried to pull apart but Dad didn't let her. "Oh I see how it is." I mumbled. I walked over to his ear. "HEY NIALL!" I screamed. "Oww!" He pulled away clutching his head. "What was that for, Nevaeh?" He asked, his face twisted in pain. "Oh don't complain its not like you stepped on a Lego or something!" I sassed. "Niall, who's this?" Destiny asked. "Oh, um she's m-" "His real princess." I cut him off. "Excuse me Niall, are you cheating on me?" She looked at him in disgust. "No I'm not!" He said, looking panicked. "Yeah, he's not! He had me first, so he isn't cheating on you." I answered. Yes! One of the times looking older than 15 comes in handy! Destiny got up from the couch and went to grab her bag, but Dad grabbed her hand trying to stop her. "Destiny, she's lying I'm not cheating on her! None the less dating her!" He pleaded. "Really? Then who did you have first?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest. "Well, I had her first, but-" "Nope! You admitted it, you had,-" She waited for my name. "Nevaeh." I answered sweetly. "You had Nevaeh first! Niall, we're through!" She grabbed her purse and went to the front door. "Destiny wait!' Dad begged, tears starting to form in his eyes. "No Niall! I can't believe you!" She yelled in his face.