Chapter 1

A/N- Roxy is on the side
~~~~
I woke up really early to get to my friend Roxy's house, to wake her up....the fun way! My brother Riley walked me there and we got there about an hour before school started because she takes forever to do anything. I walked up and knocked on her door so her mom would hear it but not her. "Oh! Hey Nev!" Her mom greeted me. "Hi!" I said back cheerfully. Roxy's mom is so sweet and just like one of my second mothers. I call all of my closest friends parents my second parents, but Roxy was the closest because she was the only one that knew my secret. My dad is Niall Horan. Yep, the Niall Horan from the most popular boy band ever, One Direction. "Why are you here so early Nevaeh? Roxy isn't up yet." "I know, I had a special idea of how to wake her up for the first day of high school!" I replied to her question. "Oh, alright then." She answered. I walked upstairs to her room and quietly opened the door. She was still asleep and cuddled up to her laptop, strange child she is. I stealthily walked over to her nightstand, only knocking down her box of mints that was thankfully empty. I grabbed her phone, unlocked it, and went to YouTube. I searched the song that would work best for this occasion and hit play. Then, I ran to escape the wrath of the tired Roxy.
~~~~
A/N-
Hey guys. I hope you like the book so far, even though it's only one chapter! But yeah. Vote and Comment so I know the book is good and comment you input. Check out my friend minty1220 because our books are corresponding for some of the chapters. Her book is called High School: the not so cliche story. Sooooo, thx for the reads! ILY!
-Cole ~<:)