Chapter 10

Ahh tenth chapter!! Double digits!

* "I really hate you!" I growled at him.*

*Nevaeh's POV*

"Love you too!" Riley smiled at me. "Nevaeh!" Dad called from behind me. Riley pushed me back and right into Dad. Well thanks Ri! "Well hello there!" Dad smiled. "Hi again!" I said through gritted teeth, Eleanor needs to learn to be more private about these things. He walked me back to the room where Eleanor and Perrie were. Oh joy, now I can't lie and get out of it. He sat me down in between them. 

"Now, Nevaeh what did Aunt El mean?" He asked, looking me in the eyes. Ugh! Never look him in the eyes when he wants the truth they just have a way of like making you be honest. Percy has that too, it isn't fun. "

You really didn't tell your own father yet Nevaeh?" Perrie sighed. I looked at my feet and shook my head in embarrassment. "C'mon sweetie, you haven't told him for 3 years now, please do it. He of all people deserves to know." She begged. "Fine Aunt Perrie", I sighed, "but I'm not saying anything until we're back at our house." I said. "Good! But just to make sure, I'm gonna call Roxy and she'll go with you." Eleanor stated. I groaned, "Why Roxy? Why not Zek or Lux or something?" "Because you're mad at Zek and can bribe him and Lux is probably too lazy." Perrie said. I sighed in defeat. "Alright, go back to get the others and your uncles." Dad said and kissed my cheek.

 Once everyone was in the living room chilling I heard a noise. What is that? I wasn't in any conversation so I focused on that sound. It happened again. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said getting up. No one answered, whatever. 

Instead, I walked to the foyer. Nothing was there. I went behind a wall that was next to the entrance and hid there. The noise happened again, followed by a cracking sound. Wtf? I heard footsteps coming from the front door and towards me. When the thing got to the wall I was leaning on I tackled it. Once we were on the ground I looked at the face. "Woumt dv hule?" It sounded muffled since my arm was over the mouth. "Oh my God I'm so sorry, I didn't know it was you!" I apologized getting off of her. "Thanks for getting your fat butt off of me! And also thanks for tackling me, you should try out for football(American football)!" Roxy said. "What? Ain't happening. Now what was that sound?" "Oh! I forgot which key it was so I tried each one cause I have one for each of your houses. Stupid." She explained. "Alrighty then." I sighed. We walked into the living room. "Okay! She's here time to go guys." Dad said standing up. We exchanged goodbyes and were on our way.

~~~~

At Horan house

~~~~

We got inside and I sat on the couch with Roxy. The guys sat down on the other couch and chair. "So, boys go upstairs I need to ask your sister something that I don't think she wants you to hear." Dad said. "Yeah. Like if I didn't tell him yet, you 2 DEFINITELY aren't gonna be told." I agreed. They went upstairs and we heard their doors close. "So, Nevaeh what is it that Aunt El was talking about?" Dad asked.

*Niall's POV* (Surprise!)

"So, Nevaeh what is it that Aunt El was talking about?" I questioned her once the boys got upstairs. "Well......" She trailed off. "Nevaeh, please tell me. If Aunt El and Aunt Perrie made Roxy come just to make sure you tell the truth, then it must be something I should know about. Especially when they said it's been going on for like 3 years or something." What could she need to tell me. Maybe Roxy being here is a good idea to help me understand not to make sure Neveah tells me.

*Roxy's POV* (Yes! PopRox!)

"Nevaeh, please tell me. If Aunt El and Aunt Perrie made Roxy come just to make sure you tell the truth, then it must be something I should know about. Especially when they said it's been going on for like 3 years or something." Oh my God! Niall is such an idiot! He has had a girlfriend before, well clearly because one of the results is right in front of me, but still! Nevaeh doesn't explain things easily. She either gives no detail and no explanation or gives way too much detail so that it's hard to understand. She is a very strange child. "Okay Dad. What are the 3 punctuation marks that are used at the end of sentences?" She asked him. OMG! This child really needs help, though I like her approach. "Ummm, exclamation point, period, and question mark." He replied. "Good. Now ummm.." She trailed off. Okay Roxy! This is your time to help! "I'll help from here Nev." I comforted her. She looked me in the eyes, hers showing gratefulness. "Now, Mr. Horan." He gave me a look. "How many times have i told you to call me Niall?" He sighed. "Sorry, Niall. Now, which of those are used the most?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow. "Ummm a period." He guessed. "Good! Now, is there any kind of female thing that you know of that sounds similar to that?" This is fun, I feel like a therapist. How do you feel? Lol no. His eyebrows scrunched together cause he was thinking, then they came apart and his eyes widened and his mouth opened slightly. "Hey Nev!" I whispered pretty loudly. Oops, I suck at whispering. She looked at me. "What?" She asked, sounding irritated. "Well, someone's living up to the point of this conversation!" I scolded. "And I think he got it." I whispered again, loudly.

*Nevaeh's POV*

"Well, someone's living up to the point of this conversation! And I think he got it." Roxy whispered. Well, for her it was a whisper for a normal person it was just talking quietly. She has a problem with whispering, or being quiet in general. "No dip!" "Yeah! I really think he did!" She said. "You're an idiot." I said back. She opened her mouth in shock and I laughed. 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Dad asked. "Because it was embarrassing, Dad!" I whined. "Okay. I'm just happy you told me. Does anyone else know besides clearly your aunts and Roxy? Wait let me guess. Lux, Liz, Raven, and Kat?" He asked. "Well, Kat told Joseph, someone that's sitting next to me on the couch told Alaric, my closest friends at school know, and ummm Lux and Liz were talking and Zek overheard them. Don't worry he was threatened by the three of us, so if he peeps he knows what is coming for him." I said. "Joseph and Alaric know?!" He shouted. 

There were loud thumps from the stairs. At the bottom, Riley and Percy were on top of each other. "What the hell were you two idiots doing?" Roxy yelled. "Shhh. I got this." I told her quietly. "WHAT THE FRICK WERE YOU TWO IDIOTS DOING?!" I screamed at them. Riley cussed. "Dude! Innocent ears present!" I yelled covering Roxy's ears. He started laughing. "Dude! C'mon we all know she doesn't fit that description." He laughed. "She did before she was around you, well actually since she was around me since you 2 dumb butts rubbed off on me!" I said while uncovering her ears. "Wait! Nev, shut up! How much have you heard?" Roxy asked looking panicked. Oh crap yeah. I had the same expression on my face, but it was mixed with anger. You might be thinking like 'Oh my God, she gets mad so easily!' And I do. It's called being on special things that we just explained. 

"Oh just for the sentence where you told D-" Riley put his hand over Percy's mouth. "We just got to the top of the stairs and hearing Dad yell scared us and we fell." Riley said quickly. "How would you fall if you were standing and not expecting it?" Dad tapped his foot. "Well, um, we weren't standing. We were um, crouching behind the wall next to the stairs about to see, uh who can military roll down the fastest." Riley lied. Wow, he needs help from the masters! Aka Zek and Liz, siblings in crime! "Good try, next time it's grounded for a week for eavesdropping, but I'm taking this in so I don't know what to do. Go back to your rooms." Dad said.

 I don't think he's okay. "PopRox, I think you should go. See you at school on Monday!" "K bye playa!" We hugged and she left.

"Dad, are you okay?" I asked crouching down to where he had his head on his knees. "What? Y-yeah." He responded, not looking me in the eye. "Are you mad at me? For not telling you? Or....?" I asked now I feel bad. "No. No honey, it's not that. It's just, my baby is growing up." He sniffled. I gave him a hug. "Don't worry, you still have those two, that probably won't move out until after college." I tried to cheer him up. "Heard that!" "Well, I feel loved!" They both yelled down and Dad and I laughed. 

"Yes, but you're my only baby girl! I wanted you to stay my little princess forever!" He wiped under his eyes cause he was crying. "Oh Daddy! I'll always be your princess, we both know that I won't ever go far away for many reasons. Such as leaving you guys, this is where Mom was, and here is where all the fun is. When I move I won't go far cause Lord knows everyone else will stay here and I'll be all bored alone!" I said, sniffling also. "True, home is where the fun is!" He agreed. "I think it's heart." I corrected him. "Who cares, come 'ere!" He said. I sat on his lap and gave him a hug. 

I heard footsteps that belonged to my brothers. "Just act like they're not there." I whispered in his ear and he slightly nodded. The footsteps came closer. "Don't tell your brothers, but I have to admit you're my favorite child." He said. I had to hold in a laugh. "I figured, I have that effect on people." I smiled. "That is true. And another reason is you mostly listen the first time, like if I were to tell you to stop eavesdropping on one of your brother's and my conversation." He said. The footsteps scooted away. "Don't worry boys, the punishment is coming!" He said cheerily and they both groaned. We pulled apart from our hug.

 "I love you Daddy!" I said. "I love you too Princess!" He answered and kissed my forehead.

A/N-

Hey guys, it's me and I'm happy to be posting this! My friend, Minty1220 has been too lazy and hasn't caught up to me, even though I've been bothering her about t! I decided to post chapter 10 anyway because I dont want you guys to be kept waiting and like forget what was going on! Please message and annoy the hell out of her cause it would make her post faster so I can post!! I have chapters 11 and 12 written already so when she finally catches up, I can pot those right away! Thank you for waiting for this and sorry for the wait! <3

Love you my Angels!

-Cole ~<:)