Chapter 13

Hi!My friend really wanted me to update today so, I hope you enjoy! Sorry if there are any mistakes or something, my phone and iPad are glitching like poop! :( I'm typing this on my computer, so it doesn't auto-correct. Thanks!

*Niall's POV*

(Monday)

The kids all left for school, so I decide to go do something rather than sit around all day. The boys and I didnt have to go in today to record our last album. Yes, last album! We've been around for technically 15 years on and off, so I guess it was bound to happen soon. 

Our kids are teenagers and are at the point where they need us around more. Once we finish the album, we're going on a tour and the kids/wives/fiance are going with us! I'm really excited for them to see what goes on during the tour. Well, Eleanor, Perrie, Sophia, and Ava have all experienced it before. Ava is Harry's fiance, aka Lux and Trent's mom. Lux looks a lot like her mother and Trent looks like his father, but with freckles and straight hair. 

Destiny would be going too, but we aren't together anymore. Well, not just aren't together, she hasn't contacted me since the day Nevaeh was upset with me and Destiny left. I'm not letting being single bother me though. It means I have more time for the three most important people in my life. I'm only 33 though anyway, so its not like I'm old. Right?

Anyway, I decide to go to the gym to work out and try to lose a little weight. I still eat as much as I used to, but I'm not as active. I don't get up on a stage almost every day for 7 or 8 months a year anymore. I finish doing my normal routine for when I'm here and then go to Subway to get something healthy and not regain everything I just worked off. I then went home.

When I got there, it was about 12:00 in the afternoon. They get out of school at 3:00 today. Hmmmm, lets do something productive. I cleaned up the house, while listening to music of course, and went grocery shopping. I was finished putting everything away at about 2:50. I have impeccable timing today, though I only shopped for what would take the 4 of us and guests, maybe a day or two to finish. My phone started ringing. I picked it up and Liam's caller ID showed up. I answered.

"Hey mate, what's up?"

"I dont know, there's something going on that you might want to know about." He said, sounding pretty worried.

"What about? Is it an emergency?" I asked.

"No it isnt. It's about Nevaeh." He said.

I sighed realizing it wasn't that bad. "Wait! Nevaeh?" What could've happened? "Is she okay?"

"Yes. Dont worry she's fine, but I think something happened to make her really upset." He said.

"Phew, she's okay. How do you know all this?" 

"Nathan texted me that she is crying a lot and whenever someone asks about it she just shakes her head and looks down. If they say something about it again, her group of friends like starts telling them to go away and start defending her." He said.

"Oh my God! I feel like such a bad father, how could I not have noticed she was acting upset." I started mentally lecturing myself.

"Dont beat yourself up about it lad, its Nevaeh, she doesn't like attention being drawn to her unless its positive." 

"Still, I'm her father!" I argued.

"Oh! He texted again." He said then went silent. "Mate, I think you need to come over and see this!" He said quickly. "Um, why?" "Just do it, they should be home soon and she will probably hear you talking about her." He answered. "Okay, I'm gonna leave now. See you soon." "Alright, bye Niall." He answered.