Chapter 14

On the side/above us Niall's face when he saw the videos Nathan had in his phone.

*"Perfect!"*

*Niall's POV*

(Monday)

"What? Why is that perfect?" Liam asked, looking concerned. "Well.... I actually dont know. I guess I just didn't want Nathan and Alaric fighting over her." I said and shrugged. "Oh." Nathan said after his eyes slightly widened.

The three of us continued to talk, then Nathan left and it was just Liam and I. The 2 of us can talk for hours, and that's what we did. I decided to sleep in the guest room, since I didn't want to wake my children when I get home. Besides, Zayn and Louis' houses are within walking distance if they have a problem. We said goodnight and went to bed.

*Nevaeh's POV*

I woke up a few minutes later, from the door opening. Its probably just Dad or something. Then I heard voices laughing and perked up a bit. I saw 2 figures walking towards the stairs.

"Wait, dude." One said. "What?" The other responded. Their voices sounded familiar. I grabbed the closest thing I could, which ended up being my phone. It may sound weird, but I can actually protect myself with it if needed. They turned around and looked around the living room. Then, straight at me. "Crap." One mumbled. "Uh, hey. Are you alright?" The first one asked me. I chucked my phone at his head. It hit him right on target, just like the time my friend wouldn't shut up so I just threw it at her (twice) and then she started crying, but ended up shutting up. "What the hell?" He said. I got the TV remote and was about to throw it, but a light turned on. I saw Riley with his hand on his head and Percy near another lamp.

We just stared at each other expectantly for a couple seconds. "Oh!" I whispered loudly. "Sorry Ri, I was half asleep and didn't recognize your voices." I whispered sheepishly. "Don't worry about it, but why are Trent and Roxy cuddled up together?" Percy pointed out. "I dont know, shes either gonna be pissed as fudge, or extremely happy and fangirly. Honestly, neither sound good at the moment." I said with no emotion in my voice. 

"Well, okay we're going to like head up stairs and like, yay sleepy time. Hahaha." Percy said with nervousness in his voice. "Where were you two anyway? I sound a lot like Dad right now, but seriously." I asked. "Wel-We were like-uhh not here?" Riley answered me. "Pwease tell me, my favwite brobers." I said giving them a puppy dog face. "No." "Pweeeeeease." I prodded. "Ugh, damn you." Percy whispered and sighed. "Yay!" I said. "Come over here and we'll tell you, I dont want to accidentally wake them up." He said. I got up and tiptoed over to him. "Okay, we were at the Malik's hanging out with Ansel." Percy said and immediately covered my mouth. I was about to scream at the top of my lungs. "Wait until we get outside." Riley whispered.

We walked out the front door and they picked me up and carried me next door to where the guy who broke my heart lived. I forgot about screaming until we got to the front door. I breathed in and Riley covered my mouth again. "Now wait just like 3 minutes." He said. Why was he making me wait to scream, like dude. Welp, better start counting. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... Percy knocked and the door opened to reveal three of my uncles, Zayn, Louis, and Harry. "Come in young ones." Harry said, like this was a secret mission. My brothers walked me in the house. What are we doing here? "Its clear to go in now." Harry said the same way as before.

Riley and Percy started to lead me down the hallway I've walked down countless times. "Hul moo." I muttered into Ri's hand. "Hell yes." He hissed at me. I licked his hand, but he didnt move it. I looked at him confused, this worked with my friends. "I'm your brother, Nev, same DNA." He said and they kept inching me forward. I tried to plant my feet into the ground, it sadly didn't work. "And, I'm stronger than you." He said again. I rolled my eyes.