Chapter 4

*Thats where i ran into the one and only, Ansel Malik*

*Nevaeh's POV*

"Oh sorry, I didn't see you there." I looked up into those gorgeous brown eyes that I know too well. "Ansel!" I whispered. "It's alright, I know you couldn't see my gorgeous face unless you were on your tippy toes!" We both laughed and took our seats in homeroom. Ironically all of my friends were in this room too, yes! I took my seat next to my friend Raven on my right and Roxy on my left, with Kat on the other side of her.

Raven, Raven Ellie has dark brown hair, almost always wears violet colored contacts, fair skin, was wearing black leggings, a navy blue high-low shirt, and brown knee high boots. 

Roxy has honey blonde hair on the tips and light brown for the rest of her head and you already know what she's wearing.

Kat has dark brown, almost black hair and grey/blue eyes. She was wearing dark colored jeans, a red tank top, and a camo jacket. 

During homeroom we just quickly packed up our backpacks and talked for the rest of the 15 minutes. After that we went to the first 4 classes and then lunch, my favorite subject and then after 2 more hellish classes, we went home! Yay! And the best thing is.......today is a Friday! Riley, Percy, and I walked home and everyone at school was suspicious because, of course only us One Direction kids and Roxy know that we are all technically cousins and famous. When we got home I went inside and put my backpack down in my room and then went downstairs to the kitchen. That's where i found dad, of course. "Hey Dad!" "Hi princess! Whatchya up to?" He asked me. "Making a Nutella sandwich and getting a creamsoda, duh." I responded. He nodded in agreemnet of my food choice. After I ate my snack, I went upstairs to my room and played on my phone, took a nap, then went down for dinner. I took a shower then went to bed. That's just one of my Friday nights for ya! 

I ate breakfast and then i sat on the couch and read on WattPad, until i was rudely interrupted. "NEVAEH!" Lux screamed like a foot from my head. "What the hell you dumbass?!" I yelled at her. "I dunno i just wanted to see if you were alive." She shrugged. "Your such a butt nugget sometimes!" I sighed. "Well, so are you!" She retorted. "Shut uuuup." I whined. "Aaaand i wanted to tell you to get dressed and stuff bec-" She was cut off by the doorbell ringing. "I'll get it, Uncle Ni!" Lux called. "Oh, ok Lux!" He called back. I heard the front door opening and heard Lux talking. "Hey, Ansel! Whats up!" She said cheerily. "Not much. Umm, where's Nevaeh?" Oh sh- I mean spiderman! Since when was he invited here, not that im complaining that my adorable boyfriend is at my house to see me, but im sitting here in my pajamas with no makeup or anything. "Oh she's right on the couch over there!" I heard the door shut. "K." Footsteps were nearing me. Oh, I hate you Lux!

I got up off the couch and tried to run to the staircase, but we have tile floor so that didnt work out how i planned. I slipped and fell on my butt. My luck peeplz! "Nevaeh, OMG are you okay?" Lux asked, trying not to laugh. Just then i heard the door open again, i turned and saw Roxy standing there cracking up at me. When did she get here? "Babe, are you good?" "Yeah. My butt just hurts." I said. "Okay, let me help you upstairs." He said. "No! I can go by myself and i have to change anyway." I said quickly turning down his offer. "But i think you look fine in what your wearing." He smirked. I was wearing spandex that went down to like a couple inches below my butt and a tank top. "Haha, no you dont!" Riley said from the stairs, right in front of me. Ansel blushed. Roxy and Lux were both cracking up and i was trying not to laugh. "Now, she's gonna go change and you're gonna stay down here with us." Riley said sternly. "Um. Okay Riley." Ansel said sheepishly. I started walking up to my room. "That's Mister Sir to you!" Ri said. Why is he related to me? 

I got changed into a green tank top and black jean shorts, since its still summer. I put my hair up in a ponytail and put on foundation, mascara, and a little bit of brown eyeshadow in the creases then went down to the living room.

There, i saw the rest of my family, being my uncles, aunts, and cousins. Raven, Kat, and Roxy were down there too. "Uh, not to be rude or anything but, um why is everyone here? I only invited Roxy, Raven, Kat, and Lux to come." I said confused. "Sorry Nevaeh, i invited everyone else over because we're having a pool party." Dad said. 'Okay!" I yelled. "We have to change, soooo....." Raven trailed off. "Come on, you can change in my room." I said. They all followed me upstairs and we all changed into our bathing suits. I was wearing a light blue and orange bikini, Roxy had a navy blue and white striped bikini, Raven's was a black one-piece, Kat was wearing a black and white skull print bikini. Liz had a yellow bikini, and Lux was wearing a navy blue one piece. Once all of us changed we met the others in the backyard.

 A/N- 

Hey guys, I hope you like the chapter an sorry its late! I know your probably gonna forget and dont care what all the other girls' bathing suits are like, but i felt like i would be leaving one of my characters out and i felt like that wouldnt be fair, even though they're all fictional. Yeah, so i hope you guys like the chapater, vote and comment! ILY, Cole ~<:)H