Chapter Twenty-Two

Third person's POV.

Everyone was shocked once the mysterious figure shows up in the middle of nowhere and made a tall wall of ice protecting the running little red from the enemy's menacing bullets. Roman didn't like this interference and quickly shot the wall of ice with his Melodic Cudgel.

"I see that you've got some tricks up your sleeves! Let me make this clear: who are you?". Roman asked, slightly annoyed to the goddess in disguised.

Y/n didn't speak and still on her guard, focusing to the human who thwarted the minds of her creations with vile facade advocations tho her focus breaks when Ruby suddenly spoke.

"Who are you?". Ruby's voice filled with confusion and bewilderment while looking to the black hooded figure who saves her life.

Still not speaking, Roman gets fully annoyed and going to blast the goddess when they heard a massive explosion roar nearby, causing Roman to look up with a bothered expression lying on his face.

"Oh, what the?...". He internally sighs and looks to the other faunus beside him. "Perry, if you and the boys could take care of that? Kinda in the middle of something.". Roman ordered.

The faunus named Perry nods and goes off to investigate the explosion just as another one sounds and echoes through the whole tunnel.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!". Roman yelled.

The goddess turns around as the third explosion sounds and multiple White Fang soldiers come running around the corner, some firing at an unknown enemy. After a few exchange of explosions and firing bullets, Y/n saw Weiss, Blake, Yang, The Corgi Zwei and Oobleck running towards them.

Roman on the other hand, feels more annoyed and going to blast them with his weapon when Y/n intervenes and wield her Byrnhildr real quick and make a flame wheel and spins it through them. Roman dodges it but not the other white fang soldiers as they flew a few distance before the enraging flame wheel fades into thin air.

"Whoa..". The goddess heard Ruby's whispering and smiles under her scarf.

"Somebody kill them!". Roman yelled and turned angrily to the white fang member next to him. "Attach this cart and spread the word: We're starting the train.".

"But we're not finished!".

The rude gentlemen pins the white fang member up against the wall with his Melodic Cudgel. "Do it or you're finished!". He said with venom lacing on his voice.

The goddess didn't like his tone and the way he treated the faunuses, making Y/n's anger slightly rising up as she slightly reels her head to see Ruby and spoke.

"Run..". Y/n's voice were much deeper and scarier than her normal voice and made Ruby obeyed without any second thoughts.

The white fang member's knew that the goddess isn't the one you can mess up but due to Roman's words and blinded beliefs that they've been following, they raised their weapons to the goddess whom is superior than them.

"I will fight for the right and correct the wrong..". The goddess said as she made a simple vertical slice with her Byrnhildr and a violent wind blade shows up and takes the white fang soldier's down in one strike.

"Ruby!". She heard Yang shouts and embraced her little sister.

"Are you okay?". Weiss asked as she quickly examined Ruby.

"I'm fine, I'm fine! But listen! Torchwick's got all the weapons and robots down there!". Ruby said, making the goddess trails her gaze immediately to the train.

Unreminiscent Fate [RWBY x Fem!Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें