Chapter Eight

No one's POV.

The goddess felt a wave of gloominess when she saw a stressed Pyrrha as they go deep inside of the forest and look for the boy who's with Cardin now. This scenery made her feel, unkind and weak. She remembered what Ozpin told before, do not use her special powers in public.

However, she does recall that Ozpin didn't forbid her to use it when someone is in trouble. That thought made the goddess smile, when everybody's busy on finding the missing boy, she silently snuck out and teleport to the northern side of the forest. Seeing no students in her sight, she took out her left glove and raise her left hand. The small golden jewel glows and her left eye changes into gold slithered ones.

The wind became steady and mild as a yellow thread shows up through the air, the goddess gently grab it but..her gold and e/c eyes widened in confusion when she felt the boy's Aura isn't on it's natural state, making her prediction come to life. Using the Thread of Life, she follows the faint but still glowing thread and slightly surprised to see what did she found out.

The huge Ursa Majors, teaming in to take the coward bully's head but the boy is keeping his shield and sword up to protect the bully. Even though he's weak and..faked his transcripts to be part of Beacon's future warriors, Jaune wasn't scared to face the Ursas and defend the irrelevant one.

This action made the Goddess think. Does her recent action truly fits for being the Goddess of Light and Darkness? Does her judgements fair enough to balance the world? She shallowly sighs and get on her pace, accepting that she acts like a mortal brat earlier who can't simply understands the new changes in this eternal world.

The Goddess take her Moon Sonata out and activate it on it's Bow form before taking a step forward and teleport right in front of the Ursa and hit it on it's stomach using the Upper Limb to protect the bully.

"Y-you?!". Cardin said as his shaking eyes saw the Goddess shows up and saves him from the Ursa.

"Hello, Mr. Winchester.". She said with a calm and serene voice.

Shocked, confused, and surprised. Those were the emotions the goddess see in his eyes. Before Cardin could even say something, she offers her other hand to the bully. "I know we had a bad start but that doesn't mean that I am going to let you die.". The goddess said and let out a small smile.

The bully froze and didn't know how would he respond to the Goddess. His cruel heart moved in to that short but kind statement of hers. Realizing his mistakes, he did not look the Goddess's eyes whose now in their normal color and take her hand to stand up. As he slowly lift his eyes to see the smiling Goddess, a huge leaping Ursa is standing behind her and going for a clean swift.

Y/n already sense it and shove Cardin away from her. She turns around and ready her Bow to whack the Ursa again but Jaune suddenly appears and block the Ursa's paw with his shield. The goddess followed Jaune's defensive move with a mild uppercut and send the attacking Ursa fly across the field and smash to the other one.

"You okay?". The boy said, slightly worried.

"Yes. Thank you Jaune.". The goddess said with a smile.

"Good to see you here, I need a partner to deal with these guys.". He said, keeping his eyes to their enemies who's now growling in frustration and pain.

"I know.".

"Wait? You know?". He asked as he surprisingly take his eyes out to the Grimms and look to the Goddess beside him.

"Hmm-mm..". Y/n hummed.

Before the boy could even asked her again, the two enraging Ursa's were now running towards them. Jaune made an audible gulp and fall back a bit. "Oh boy..they were gonna retaliate!". He yells.