"well now you know how i felt, seeing you with all those other girls," you muffle in his ear, leaving a trail of kisses along his jaw and neck.

"never again." he replies with a wink as you nod, hurriedly removing his robes, reaching for the hem of his shirt before shifting it up his body eagerly.

your eyes instantly trail down to his flawless, toned chest.

"like what you see?" cedric smirks as you scoff, wanting to mess with him.

"yeah, yeah don't need to get cocky. bet malfoy looks just as good." you respond jokingly, just to piss him off as cedric's eyes darken.

"when i'm done with you the only name you'll be screaming is mine," he says lowly as you instantly feel yourself getting wet from his tone of voice.

"we'll see about that," you taunt, a whimper escaping your lips as he pins your hands up on the wall, attacking your neck with harsh kisses, marking your skin.

with your hands still raised in the air cedric quickly removed your robes and top, eyes widening at your exposed skin.

"fuck you wore this for me?" he asks, gesturing toward your f/c lacy bra which hugged your breast's perfectly.

you laugh. "nice guess but i wore it for myself." you end up saying with a smirk as cedric chuckles, shaking his head while fumbling with your bra clasp, practically ripping the fabric off of your skin.

cedric gazes down at your bare chest and flushed face without a shameful bone in his body before staring into your eyes tenderly.

"why are you looking at me like that? do i look weird or something?" you ask, getting insecure.

"no! quite the opposite, actually." cedric quickly replies.

"i'm staring because you look bloody gorgeous." he says genuinely, biting his lip as your cheeks become even more red.

you feel his thumb move over and back across your cheekbone, his fingertip grazing under your chin as he presses kisses on your jawline.

"and you're all mine." he murmurs against your skin.

"oh am i now?" you smile, a gasp escaping your lips when he presses his bare chest against yours, his hand finding its way underneath your skirt to grip your ass.

"let's take this to the bed shall we?," he asks, staring into your eyes, his voice quiet and raspy.

"y-yes," you breathe out, heart beating out of your chest as he hurriedly brings you to the bed, your head landing on his pillow.

"i've been wanting to touch you so badly," he says, hovering on top of you, eyes hooded, darkened with lust and lips slightly parted.

you moan when he finally dives down, taking your right nipple in his mouth, swirling it with his tongue. your back starts to arch against him, while your fingertips dig into his biceps.

he does the same with your left as you don't hesitate to slowly move your hand down to caress him through his trousers. you feel him instantly harden from your touch while a shiver runs up his spine as you stare into his hazel eyes innocently.