"hey, y/n wait up!" the platinum blonde haired boy calls out, chasing after you.

"what! draco i swear-"

"come to hogsmeade with me," he interrupts as you quickly blink in surprise.

"what the bloody hell, malfoy? are you seriously that daft? you know i'm with cedric now." you say sternly, though he continues his speech.

"that git doesn't deserve someone like you," he interjects, shaking his head as your jaw drops.

"are you now saying that you're the better option?!" you start laughing, surprised when he stays firm.

"yeah, i actually do, in fact! i never called you any bloody names or made you feel bad!" he says as you gulp, staring down at the ground.

"why don't you just let me take you out, yeah?" he flirts, bringing his hand up to the bottom of your chin though you luckily swat it away, about to scream at him once more.

that is, until you start feeling a familiar presence sneak up from behind you.

"c-cedric?" you say when you feel his hand grip your waist, forcing you to turn around.

he stares at you intently, frustration evident on his features though his eyes trail off behind you to draco, to which he gives a death stare, his jaw tightly clenched.

"malfoy, i highly recommend you stay the fuck away from my girlfriend," he growls, your eyes widening in surprise at his fuming jealousy.

"you threatening me, hufflepuff?" draco taunts, though a girly squeal escapes his lips as cedric puffs his chest at the slytherin, ready to make his life a living hell.

but before he could do any damage, you quickly cup your boyfriends face, making him face you.

cedric's eyes widen in surprise when you press your lips on his, your fingers tugging at the ends of his hair. he doesn't hesitate to kiss back, instantly forgetting you were still in public as his other hand lingering down to squeeze your bum.

but the sound of wolf whistles and gasps echoing the room made you quickly pull away, with cheeks red in embarrassment as you turn to see draco with a look of absolute disgust on his face.

then shortly after, you feel cedric quickly grab your hand, pulling you away from the crowd.

you smile, seeing ginny give you a thumbs up, rolling your eyes when draco shouts his infamous line "my father will hear about this!"

"fuck off ferret boy!" cedric shouts as you giggle, the two of you practically sprinting back to his dorm before anyone could stop you.

"sorry about the pda," you whisper in his ear once you're in the clear, making him turn to look you in the eye.

"darling, don't apologize, i'd love to start showing you off." he responds cheekily, opening the door for you while silencing the lock.

"and i'm the only one who gets to lay a hand on you," he says possessively, pushing you up against the wall as your eyes widen at his changed, gruff tone.