Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.7

A/N
follows straight on, I'll be adding another part again. Also Liz's mum's name is now Mary because I forgot I had previously named her Janet, so sorry about that!

"My girls! My girls!"
"Right, straight off to work." Tim kissed Angel's cheek and made her smile.
"Bye, babe. When you get home, I want cuddles!"
"No, I promised my three girls my cuddles and love."
Angel sighed playfully, "Fine! Now girls, give mummy a cuddle!"

The door opened and Nate heard a rush of footsteps.
"Hey!" Rosie squealed, pulling him into a hug.
"Hey, Rose. You look nice." He complimented. She smiled sheepishly, trying to pull her crop top down more.
"Thanks..."
"Hey, Rosie. You're taking Nate shopping, I heard."
"Yep! Going to milk Mason's card! Joking, I can use my money. How are you, Jane? Do you want to come? Oh! Girls trip!"
She giggled, "I'm fine, hun. And you?"
"I'm good! Took a pregnancy test this morning. Negative. Then got my period straight after."
"Did you want it to be negative?" Jane started to smile at Rosie's nervous smile.
"Maybe...?"
"Mm." Jane grinned at her, "Always more time, hun."
"Oh, I know." Rosie smiled and rubbed her belly, "I'm going to have six of Mason's kids."
"Who's going to have the rest?" Nate asked calmly as Jane gawped. Rosie pouted and shoved Nate gently, making him chuckle.
"Six?" Jane repeated.
"Yeah! I want a big family. Mason wants a big family! Six. We'll have four girls and two boys, I think. But-but May says these things just to make me happy... I think he'd rather just have one, you know? Like his dad did- well, Jason had two."
Nate hummed, "Correct save."
Jane smiled, "It'll all work out when it needs to, Rosie. Don't worry for now."
"Yeah..."
"So I'm going shopping with a girl who is on her period? Count me out." Nate grumbled, making her face fall.
"Please, Nay... I got ready to come see you!"
"To babysit me?"
"No."
"Yes, to babysit me, Rosie. You can tell Mason that I don't need babysitting by his broody girlfriend."
Rosie frowned. Then nodded. "Okay... Mason's going to come here after work to eat takeout with you though."
"And where will you be?" Nate asked.
"Uhm... probably seeing Lenna. I need to talk to her about the pregnancy thing." She reassured, Nate nodding.
"Alright. Well do you want a tea or anything?"
"No, thanks, Nay." She hesitantly kissed his cheek, "Bye, guys. I'm going to go cuddle Princess!" She smiled, Jane smiling weakly.
"I'd come with, honey, but I have to cook for Tommy."
"It's okay, I get it."

"Rosie? Seriously?"
Rosie frowned and sat at the counter. "I was supposed to go shopping with Nate but he doesn't want to go with me. Save me the embarrassment and let me sit here for a bit? I got dressed up for nothing."
Tim cocked an eyebrow, cleaning the glasses.
"Why doesn't he want to go?"
"Because I'm on- sorry..."
"What? Your period?" He asked quietly, softly. She nodded.
"And maybe that's just not what he needs right now."
He smiled, "Go on, give us a twirl."
She got up and turned around miserably.
"8 out of 10. Smile a bit, I'll give you a 10."
She broke into a grin and he whistled.
"10. Now sit down. You want a drink?"
"No, no... what do I tell May? He'll be mad that I didn't take Nate out so-so I lied and said that when Mason takes takeout to Nate's after work, I'll be with Lenna."
"I doubt Angel will have cooked so you can come with me and get takeout, if you want, and eat with us." He suggested, Rosie smiling weakly.
"No, you deserve family time... I tried a pregnancy test today."
His eyes widened as he froze but she cut him off before he could speak.
"Negative."
His eyes softened and he frowned at her, putting the glass down to pick up another.
"Were you expecting...?"
"No. No, just... I was hoping. I guess I-I'm just scared that Mason will go back on his word about wanting kids."
"He is allowed to, hun."
"Hm." She shut her eyes in her arms, "Can I sleep here or should I sleep outside of the restaurant? Bad publicity?"
He chuckled and ruffled her hair, "You get some rest right there, honey. Or come behind the bar and get some sleep."
"I'm good here..." She got cosy, Tim smiling.