POVs- Scorbus Muggle AU P2

Scorpius' POV.
After work, I rushed to the hospital to see him. Mark had asked about him. He said Linda was being stubborn, and although I would miss his company, he needed to leave soon.

"Babe-"
"Albus, it's okay." Lewis was speaking gently to him. "Albus, stop crying, come on, it's okay, it's okay. Oh, come here, Al." He held him and Albus grabbed at anything he could. He caught a fistful of Lewis' shirt and pulled it against his face, crying into it before squeezing Lewis.
"Don't leave, don't go, talk to me." He sobbed.
"About what, hm? Should we talk about what happened?"
"No. I called you because I knew you would just cheer me up." He sobbed and Lewis stroked his hair. They looked so cute together... Albus' face against his chest as he sat up on the bed, Lewis standing beside him and whispering nice things, holding him close but gently. Then Lewis' eyes met mine. He coughed and looked away.
"Albus, you're boyfriend, Scorpius, is here."
Albus didn't move, he just continued to hold onto Lewis.
"Albus, let go, let me talk to Scorpius-"
"No, don't tell anybody, Lewis!" He yelled, crying. God... I had never saw him cry. This felt... uncomfortable. Lewis shushed him and smiled at him.
"Your boyfriend needs to know when you're going home is all."
"You're a horrible liar." Albus cried, "Scorpius, get out, you can't see me like this!"
I stood, not realising he was speaking to me, until he screamed.
"GET OUT!"
I jumped and Lewis huffed and grabbed onto Albus, hugging him close as a nurse rushed in.
"What's the problem?"
"Get out." He begged me, crying, "Leave me alone, please..."
"Sir, if I can ask you to stand outside-"
"But-But-!"
"Just come on. You're troubling the patient."
Lewis smiled apologetically at me as Albus held him close and I nodded and left.

I tried again the next day. Lewis was there again. This time with James. Lewis was sitting on the chair beside the bed, holding Albus' hand as he stared up at the ceiling like he hadn't slept but wasn't planning to neither. James was sitting near his legs on the bed, rubbing the leg that wasn't bad.
"Albus, come on, bud. You have to sleep." James said softly, and then when the door closed behind me, the attention turned to me.
"Scorpius is here." Lewis tried again, desperately, "Apologise about yelling at him yesterday."
Albus didn't move. He just shut his eyes, and then shot them open again, his eyes widening in fear.
"Albus..." James sighed, "Lewis, go wait outside. With Malfoy." James mumbled, not looking at me. Lewis nodded and stood up, patting my back. Friendly guy. He took me outside.

Albus' POV.
"Albus, you're scaring me. Jenna was asking about you and Ella and I told them you're fine. Youa re. But they'll have to give you medicine and drugs if you won't sleep and I know. I've known all this time that that's what your scared of. The drugs. I saw you. I watched through the hospital door when you picked up his hand. I knew this whole time, I saw you jump. I saw you near tears and that haunts me too, Albus. I wasn't supposed to let you get hurt like that. I wasn't supposed to leave you in the room alone, I just needed to call Ella and tell her when I would be home and-and I heard a scream and I watched. And I am so sorry, hey, no, no..." He wiped my eyes as tears fell down my cheeks. I scrunched up my face. I wanted to leave. I wanted to go home. "Listen to me. If I had been a better older brother you would be okay. You wouldn't be so scared. And I say the truth when I tell you that I am so, so sorry, Albus. And I love you. So, so much. And you will always be welcome to come stay with me until you heal. And it's okay to cry at 22. Remember what I said? It's okay to feel weak. And it's best if you let Scorpius be there for you, bro. He wants to be."
I closed my eyes, grabbing at his hand. It was a vicious grab but I needed something. I pulled it towards me, just under my chin and squeezed his hand, holding it. He rubbed my cheek with the side of our intertwined fingers.
"Stop your crying now, buddy. Come on." He said softly. I took a few deep breaths. He knew. He knew all this time.
"I felt so alone." I sniffled, my throat sore, my voice hoarse, "Having that memory to myself... nobody knowing."
"I knew. And you have never been alone, Albus. And I always felt alone too. Never telling anybody I left you alone in the room. You never told anybody. See how we had each others backs?" He joked and I smiled. "Is your leg hurting you?"
I shook my head.
"Stop it. Tell me the truth. Is it hurting?"
I nodded, more tears falling from my closed eyes. I didn't want him to think of me as any weaker. Afterall, it was my fault I got hit.
"Come on, you'll feel better soon. I'm just glad you're alive, Al."
A shadow fell over my vision and then I felt a kiss on the chin.
"Just where I always used to do it. Remember? Little cutie you, well, when you were cute and I wanted to touch you." He mocked and I smiled a bit, "You were a little clumsy git, always tripping over, crying. And you know where it always relaxed you? When your chin would wobble I would always just..."
I laughed at the fingers that gently rubbed my chin. He laughed.
"You remember that?"
I nodded.
"James?"
"Yeah?"
"Play with my hair."