Drarry/Scorpius/Albus- Muggle AU Extra3.4

A/N
This follows straight on, they were supposed to all be in one part but that was too long so it wouldn't publish. Also I know this part is slightly shorter than the others but I just want to get it published so I can continue! Not sure I will ever finish this set of imagines tbh. I love it too much, even if nobody reads it. New update coming soon!

Jason whistled to himself as he came downstairs. Lenna smiled.
"Can I brush your hair?"
"But then my curls go fluffy." He raised an eyebrow and she pouted.
"Please? I'll put oil in so it's tight!"
He sighed and jogged back upstairs. Lenna squealed in excitement as he handed her the oil and comb when he came back down.
"Let me sort the food out first, babe. Then we have to zoom to Angel's so it's still warm. And I made plenty of sauce so I can make more spaghetti when we get back." He kissed her nose and rushed into the kitchen.
"I figured you'd want to sauce it up." Rosie grinned. He grinned at the big bowl of spaghetti.
"Ah, yes! My princess!" He walked over and kissed her forehead firmly, "Good girl. See? You're learning!"
Rosie grinned. She knew how to cook and to be honest, she never paid much attention when Jason cooked. But hearing him sound so proud of her like a father made her smile and not object. She watched him place the sauce into another tub and wrap them in tinfoil.
"Right. Let Lenna quickly brush my hair-"
"She can do that whilst we drive. I can drive. And-and you can hold the food!"
Jason smiled at Rosie's suggestion.
"Come on then, petal."

"Hair-?"
"In the car." Jason encouraged. Lenna took it into the car with a pout.
Him and his wife got in the back, him holding the food carefully as Rosie got in the drivers seat of her car. Jason had locked the door after making sure Princess was okay.
He turned his head away from Lenna so she could reach his hair. She put oil on her hands and first ran her fingers through his damp hair, ruffling it so his curls stood out. She combed his hair gently, applying oil afterwards.
"Don't grease me out." He said, Lenna giggling.
"I know how to do the hair my baby boy inherited."
"Yeah, but-but just saying, Len, just saying."
She kissed the back of his neck and smiled. "Look at you, handsome."
"Handsome? I'm in a hoodie and you're in a dress."
"Still handsome."
"Make you feel any better, I'm in jeans and my pyjama top." Rosie said, Jason laughing.
"Yeah, yeah. Now we should talk about this house, huh?"
"Yeah... I guess... I need May in my life but he's not ready to leave home which I get. But we're 22..."
"You want my opinion, hun? Save your bank money for when you really need it. Okay? Wait until Mase becomes a proper police man and earns a proper wage-"
"So another year or two?"
"What are you in a rush for, Rosie? You have a house right now. Be grateful, baby, you can get a house soon. Get a stable job and then you can move out when you're both finally ready for babies. Financially and emotionally ready. Yeah?" Jason said softly. Rosie sighed.
"I get your point. I'm just... scared. I don't want to grow up but if I don't become a proper adult now, when will I ever be one? Everybody else my age is moving out and-and getting their own house and living an adult life, having boys over-"
"You and Mason are both still adults. Living with his parents doesn't make you children. Stop comparing your situation in life to others. Yeah, girls your age are waking up to boys but you're 22, so young but so in love and ready to marry him. What's more magical, Rosie? Saving your money and planning your wedding with the love of your life or having boys over every night at the your house that you own? If you're ready to get a house, fine. But you can't use all the money in your bank-"
"I promised you guys a wedding redo too-"
"No, it's not about that." Lenna said, cutting her off, "Jason means that if you use all that money now, what will you have left dare you get into a bad situation with your kids? What backup money will you have in case your wedding messes up?"
"I know but... but I can work for more-"
"Well why don't you work for the money for this house then? Me and Jase will always help you out Rosie. I know it sounds like we've been convincing you to stay but that's out of love. But you make the final decision. We're just playing devil's advocate so you can decide what you really want."
Jason hummed. Rosie groaned.
"I understand. I just feel worried. What if the time comes and I don't have time to move, the prices have risen and my bank money isn't helpful and I'm stuck never getting my own place so me and Mason can't have babies because the space is too cramped at your house and so what's the point of getting married and yet living at his parents house like a leech because I'm not paying any bills?" She laughed hysterically, Jason reaching forward to massage her shoulders as he held the food between his thighs.
"Relax. I understand your worry. But who will you have at the end of that, Rosie? You're so quick to run but you forget... you have a family now. A family to defend you and support you and protect you always. Even if you feel rushed and everything you said just happened... you'll still have Mason, won't you?"
She sighed and relaxed. "I will. But I just feel like he doesn't feel the way I feel about this."
"You need to talk to him. Even if he doesn't feel the same, petal, he's there to help you and share the problem so you don't feel so alone. Sorry he left so rudely, he just gets... angry, usually, and frustrated when he has to make a sudden decision. But he doesn't show that anger properly anymore. This way is much healthier, thanks to you." He sat back and held the food again, "So keep driving. We'll drop this food off and then we can find Mason, hm?"
She nodded in agreement.