Sleep talker- AU

A/N
Short one!
-
It was ten at night. Draco had fallen asleep less then an hour ago. Him and Harry had gotten married yesterday, and Potter had begun to notice that he talks in his sleep.
What woke him up this night was-
"Fuck! M-My head! Who put that cat there?"
The black haired man was confused at first, before realising what was happening and turned to watch with a daft smile. Malfoy was snoring gently, but stopped and spoke more words of nonsense.
"Am I in Wonderland? Dra-Draco in Wonderland? That's not right..."
The sleeping boy furrowed his eyebrows, drifting into another fit of small, cute snores. Harry had shown him the movie Alice In Wonderland on their first date, nine years ago, so he was more than suprised to see that he remembered it.

"Where's Mad Hatter? Is he there?" He whispered to Malfoy.
"M-Mad Hatter?! I'm not Mad Hatter! If I was," He let out another snore, "M-my hat... Not here... I need hat... Mine..."
Potter couldn't stop himself from giggling.
"No, don't laugh at me! I'll get that Queen of Hearts on you! You watch!" He shouted, loud enough to wake himself up.
The blond shot upright, yawning and running a hand through his hair.
"Oh, morning already? Who set that alarm- was that you, Harry?"
The black haired man was laughing so much that tears were falling down his cheeks.
"Well, was it? And what's so funny?"
"I-It was you. You sleep talk!"
He shook his head in disbelief.
"Nonsense. Ridiculous. Utter bullshit!"

Potter smirked, holding back chuckles as he sat up beside his new husband.
"You do, and it's hilarious. I want to video it! You was going on about Draco In Wonderland."
Malfoy blushed.
"You're tricking me-"
"You shouted at me! You shouted because I was laughing and woke yourself up, you clumbsy twat." He chuckled.
"Well that's embarressing... Should I sleep in the other room, I don't want to wake you-"
"I wait all day to hear you, so no. It's adorable." He smiled and the other blushed, "I can't believe I didn't realise it on our late nights when we were dating."
"Shit. You're stuck with me, I'm sorry-"
"I'm not stuck. I'm blessed to be your husband, you cute little bastard. Now get back here and cuddle me."
Draco grinned, following the orders.
"I love you." Harry whispered.
"I love you too." He replied, cuddling closer.

When he did fall asleep again at 1 AM, Potter was delighted to hear him dreaming about one of their old nights when things got a bit crazy.
"Why are you taking me in here, Harry?" He yawned, carrying on. That wasn't his real reaction when it happened but he was a little clueless now, "Closing the door? Are we going to," His voice drifted quieter and quieter until it was just a whisper, "Are we going to talk about things?"
He fell into snores again, however gasped dramatically and began again-
"We're going to do that?! Woah! Ouch, my foot. No, I need my top, what are you doing- Now I'm naked. Fuck you, Potter... Yes!"
He yelled once more, waking himself up and he broke into tears. He'd always thought it was an alarm that woke him, or noise from others. He never dreamed of it coming from himself.
"Draco?" Harry laughed, kissing his forehead.
"I'm never getting sleep!" He sobbed.
"You'll be gone in two minutes! Be a bit quieter though, please. Now stop crying-"
His sobs got louder. He was too distressed for this shit. He got up miserably, walking to the door.
"Dear?"
"I'm getting ice cream." He muttered firmly, before leaving Harry with a wide grin on his face and butterflies in his stomach.