Sadness and goodbyes

" Going back to England to study at collage" I said quickly.
Everyone gasped including my co-workers. My eyes started filling with tears, Ryan spotted them and pulled me into a hug. Ryan whispered in my ear "I will support you through whatever you do!" I like inked up at him and wiped away my tears. Ryan kissed me and the crowd awwwwed. we pulled away and I smiled. Geoff then said to me "Maisie whenever you decide to come back there will always be a job for you!" I smiled and said back "I'm planning on going for just 1 year for the course I'm taking."
"What course are you taking?" Ray asked.
"Psychology" I replied
"Okay then now that's over lets get on to some questions" Geoff said. Everyone then rushed to the microphones.

There was a lot of questions I didn't pay much attention until I heard my name mentioned. I looked up to see a girl who looked in her early 20's.
"Maisie what made you decide to go back to England?" The girl asked.
"Well before I came here I had applied for collage but they never got back to me and about a week ago my mam sent me a text saying a letter had came and it was an acceptance letter to the collage I applied for." I explained.

Then the rest of the panel went on and soon it was over we went off the stage and went back stage and Ryan grabbed my hand and dragged me to a corner.
"Why didn't you tell me about you going back to England?" He asked
"Because I didn't know how to tell you I was scared" I spat out.
"I'm really happy for you when do you go?" He asked.
"In 2 days!" I replied
Ryan looked a bit shocked. I gave him a hug and he sighed.

2 DAYS LATER

I had all of my bags in Ryan's car all ready to go to the airport. I hopped in the passenger seat as Ryan got in the driver seat.

When we arrived at the airport I grabbed all my bags and Ryan pulled me into a big hug. we stayed there for what felt like forever I pulled away and we both had tears in our eyes. the he grabbed both of my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away and turned my back before I changed my mind about going. I grabbed my bags and headed to my gate. then I heard.
"I love you Mrs Haywood" Ryan shouted. I turned around and replied.
"I love you too mr Haywood."
Then I got on my plane and burst out into tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bet you guys didn't expect that. also me and JazSparks just started a RT/AH fan account on Instagram so please follow it: team_waffleo .