Is this really happening

I wake up by the sound of Jasmine singing.

I smiled remembering how happy she will be because of Ray.

I walked to her room, and the first thing she asked me was to borrow some of my clothes because she loves my clothes. I sighed and went to get her some of my clothes.

I got her purple shorts, my x-Ray t-shirt and my green converse. I took them through to her she was so happy.

I went to my room and put on my light blue shorts, vav t-shirt and blue converse. I wore these so me and jasmine would be matching.

I ran downstairs and walked to work with Jasmine and Joel.

AT WORK

I walked into the office to be tackled be Ryan. I wasn't complaining.

"I need to talk to you." Ryan said. I nodded and followed Ryan to the kitchen.

"Why didn't you tell me you like me?" Ryan asked. I stood there in shock.
"How do you ....." I was cut of by Ryan's lips pressing into mine. I kissed back.

When we pulled apart Ryan looked into my eyes and said "Maisie will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded.

I turned around to find gavin looking at us. he didn't look very happy.

"I'll be right back!" I said to Ryan.

I ran after Gavin. I found him in the achievement hunter office.

"What's wrong?" I asked Gavin concerned.
"Everyone seems to be happy and I'm not I need to find someone will you help me?" Gavin said
"Oh course I will...... I think I know the perfect person! I said excitedly. Gavin nodded. I ran off.

There is a new employee, she's called Meg they would be perfect together. I think I've been to productive today to put another relationship together I will do it another day.

I went and found Jasmine and told her the news about me and Ryan.

"I'm so happy for you are you going to tell Joel?" Jasmine asked.
"Oh shit yeah should I tell him?" I replied.
"I think you should he is like a father to you!" Jasmine said. I nodded I would tell him tonight.

HOURS LATER

I was heading out of the building when I was grabbed by someone. I turned around and it was Ryan.

"Do I not get a goodbye kiss?" Ryan asked. I nodded as we both kissed. we finished and went to get Jasmine to find her and Ray smooching. I chuckled and started talking. they both jumped as they didn't hear me come in. I laughed. I grabbed jasmines arm and dragged her back to the house.

"Okay how do I tell Joel." I asked while walking into the house. Jasmine shrugged.
"Tell Joel what?" Joel said walking up to me. oh god how do I tell him.

"Ermm that I have a boyfriend" I said nervously.
"Who?" He asked curiously.
"Ryan." I replied
"Okay I'm fine with that I like Ryan, but if he hurts you he won't hear the last of it." Joel said. I sighed with relief.

Me and Jasmine went in my room and started playing Xbox. we were playing GTAV when I got a text.

Unknown: hey Jasmine gave me your number, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner tomorrow night

Btw this is Ryan <3

I chuckled.

Me: yeah of course Ryan where? <3

Ryan: that's for me to decide I will pick you up at 6:30 so be ready xx

Me: I will bye <3 xxx

I carried on playing Xbox until it got really late I decide to fall asleep, however Jasmine was still playing on my Xbox.