The new achievement hunteress

I was in bed on my phone in rainy England, when I got a text off my uncle Joel.

Joel: hey I heard you like playing video games and me being the best uncle in the world I have got you a job at rooster teeth :)

Me: omg are you serious

Joel: yes of course, you can stay with me until you land on your feet I will even pay for you a flight over here

Me: thanks you so much! Yeah that would be great if you could pay for the flight you know mam is struggling with things since my dad passed away and I feel moving to Austin with really keep my mind off things.

Joel: yeah of course I will book one for you now for tomorrow I will text you the details.

I waited for about 10 minutes for uncle Joel to text back it was the longest 10 minutes of my life.

Joel: all booked your flight is at 7am tomorrow morning so get packing I will pick you up at the airport tomorrow:)

Me: thank you so much uncle Joel I love you so much:)

Joel: I love you too Maisie now get packing can wait to see you tomorrow!

I put my phone on charge on my night stand and start packing because in just less than 12 hours I will be heading to austin Texas to have my dream job at a place I have watched on YouTube for years.

I also get to see my uncle that I haven't seen in nearly 9 years.

I run downstairs and tell my mam, she was very happy with my decision, she always tells me if I'm happy she's happy i always smile at her I have her a big hug and she offered to help me pack but I didn't want help I was a strong independent 26 year old woman.

I was sorting through all my clothes when I found a teddy that my uncle Joel got me when I was born so I put it in my suitcase. I fell asleep at about 1am after u set my alarm for 4am.

When I woke up I realised how much I hate that in England you have to be at the airport 2 hours before your flight. However I was till as happy as u was when Joel told me the news yesterday.

7am rolled by really fast I boarded the plane and instantly fell asleep.

Several hours later I was woken by a flight attendant telling me we were about to land. I was so excited.

I exited the plane and went and collected my 3 bags and headed to the front of the airport I couldn't see Joel so I texted him.

Me: hey where are you ive just landed

Joel: turn around

I gave a confused look as I turned around and there stood my amazing uncle who had made my biggest dream come true

I squealed and instantly gave him a hug he lifted me up ( I'm 5 ft 6 and he is 5ft 11) and I wrapped my legs around him.

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. One rolled down my cheek as I put my feet back on the floor I lifted my head to look at him and he wiped away a single tear

"I've missed you so much Maisie" he said. I replied "I missed you too uncle Joel"

He grabbed 2 of my bags and we walked to his car. I put my bags in his car and we went back to his place.

He had such a big house. I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked in.

"I'll show you too your bedroom" Joel said I we walked up a huge staircase

He opened one of the doors at the tip of the stairs. he gestured for me to walk in as I did my jaw dropped this room was huge.

I turned around to Joel "how much rent do I owe you each month?" I asked him still in shock

"I would never ask for rent off you Maisie I feel like you are all I have left and I want you to be happy" Joel replied making more tears come to my eyes. "I will let you settle in and then we will grab some dinner" Joel said exiting the room.

I placed my bags on the floor and went and laid down on my queen sized bed.

I was in paradise. I feel asleep several minutes later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An

Hi guys this is my first real fanfic I will try and update it as much as I can I know this is quiet a long chapter, so please let me know if I should make them longer or shorter or about this length