Perfect life

2 MONTHS LATER

Life is amazing. Me and Ryan have been dating for over 2 months and I'm so happy. Gavin and Meg got together because of me. Ray and Jasmine are madly in love. life is perfect.

I decided to put a jumpsuit on to work today just to change it up, I lent on of jasmines because I don't own any.

We walked to work laughing and chatting. I feel my life is really starting to settle down.

When we arrived at work my other best friend Leanna was there. she was very smily. I was in shock. could life get any better I have my three best friends with me, in a different country.

We walked into the achievement hunter office. I went and sat on Ryan's lap, while Jasmine sat on Rays lap. I told Leanna she could sit at my desk so she did.

When I looked over at Leanna she was always staring at Michael. she's always liked Michael whenever I have shown her pictures of him.

I got off Ryan's lap and walked over to Leanna.
"Do I have to put another couple together?" I asked
"omg would you I would love you forever!" Leanna said.

I nodded and walked towards Michael.
"Hey can I talk to you for a second outside!" I asked Michael. he nodded and followed me out of the door.

"So ermm have you saw my friend Leanna?" I asked.
"Yeah she's fit" Michael replied.
"Yeah well she sorta likes you." I said quietly.
"Well I'm going to ask her out she seems really nice" Michael said.
"She is really nice you should totally go with her" I replied. Michael nodded.

By the time i had got into the achievement hunter office Leanna was so happy and I could tell why. me and everyone else congratulated them.

Wow life can get even better.

ADTER WORK

"Hey Maisie I'm not stopping at yours tonight I'm going back to Michael!" Leanna said to me.
I chuckled she knew why. She smirked and walked off. I grabbed Jasmine and we walked home.

When we got here me we decided to order pizza and watch a movie. We invited Ryan and Ray over to watch the movie with us. our plan was we would watch a scary movie, so when we get 'scared' we can cuddle close to them.

We decided to watch saw. Its one of my favourite movies so I need to fake being scared of it.

Soon the r&r connection arrived at our house we all went into my room because it was the biggest, we all sat on the bed together, and ate pizza until we decided it was time to watch the movie.

30 MINUTES INOT THE MOVIE

There hasn't been many 'scary' parts yet but me and Jasmine are still cuddled close to our boys. Then the worst part of the movie happened. I hid my face into Ryan's chest as he pulled me closer to him.

AFTER THE MOVIE

We were all just talking and eating the rest of the pizza. When Ryan whispered something unexpected in my ear "I love you Maisie, one day I want to make you Maisie haywood" I smiled and looked at him and said back "I love you too Ryan, hopefully one day that will be my name.

At about midnight we all dosed off. after and amazing day I was ready for an amazing sleep.