Yes or no?

I wake up to Ryan's amazing face right in front of me. I try to get out of bed but he pulls me back and bring me close I snuggle into his chest and sigh.

Eventually we get up and go downstairs for something to eat.

For the rest of the day it was Ryan opening all of his presents because today's was his actual presents. Everything was normal until later that day.

"Can I have everyone's attention please?" Ryan's shouts everyone goes silent.
"Okay I know today is my birthday and I am receiving all of the presents but I am also going to be giving one present out to my gorgeous girlfriend Maisie!" He says.
I walk over to him.

Ryan gets down on on knee. I cover my mouth with my hands I just can't believe it.

"Maisie I love you with all of my heart and I want you to be mine forever, will you marry me?" He asks. I say "yes a millions times yes oh my god Ryan I love you so much babe."

He stands up and put the ring on my finger it's gorgeous. I put my arms round his neck and he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

The rest of the day was spent being congratulated by all of Ryan's family.

Me and Ryan go to bed.
"Babe you do realise I asked Joel for his blessing for this?" Ryan asks. "really so he isn't going to be surprised" I replied. he shook his head. I smiled and cuddled up to my fiancé and fall asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN

I know this is a short chapter but omg there going to get married I'm really excited about writing this