New friends

I have been at college for about 1 and a half months now and I am really missing Ryan but he said he will try and visit soon, so that's something to look forward too. However so far I have made 3 new friends, they are called: Tom, zoè and Marcus. we all met on the first day and have been good friends ever since.

Tonight there was going to be a party where everyone from college was going it was meant to go on all night so I was really excited it has been along time since I've been to a party that crazy.

I wore a short dress and my white heels. I walked to the party with Tom, because his room was right next to mine and I shared a room with zoè but she couldn't come to the party she was feeling a little ill.

The party really was crazy I got really drunk and I knew I was going to regret it tomorrow but I can't care less because I really am enjoying it back in England but I do miss my life in Austin.

Then I realised this isn't my life anymore I'm meant to be in Austin with the love of my life and my axing best friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone sorry it's a short chapter and sorry it's also been a week since I updated I didn't really know how to write this and I will try and update more!!