Going home

I woke up early in the morning, I felt really strange then it hit me I don't belong back in England my life is in Austin with my gorgeous husband I've made a huge mistake.

Then speak of the devil Ryan calls me
"Hello" I answered
"Hey babe how are you feeling?"
"Ryan I've made a huge mistake I want to come back home"
"Maisie if that's what you want but I don't want you regretting this later on in life"
I sat there think then I answered
"I'm sure I want to be with you and my friends"
"Okay book a flight and I will se your beautiful face when you arrive home"
"Bye love you"
"I love you too darlin"
I put my phone down and got my iPad and booked a flight home, zoè came and looked at my iPad to see what I was doing.
"Your leaving"
"Yeah I am but I will miss you so much and you better text me"
I finished booking my light it was for tonight so i started packing all of my things.

TIME SKIP TO ARRIVING IN AUSTIN

I walked out of the airport to be engulfed by hugs from Ryan. he lifted my up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"I missed you my gorgeous husband"
"Not as much as I missed my amazing wife"
We both giggled and we got in the car and drove back to the office so I could see everyone.

I walked straight to Joel's desk and I knocked on his door.
"Come in" I heard him say.
I slowly open the door while revealing myself. he was looking at his computer then his eyes caught mine and he stood up.
"Maisie oh my god what are you doing back?"
"I missed everyone to much and I realised that my life was here in Austin not in England"

He ran up to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the forehead. I heard him sigh
It so good to have you back" Joel explained.
"It's good being back"

Then as I left I went to jasmines desk to find baby Adam with her. I walk over to her and grab the baby out of her arms and gave him big hugs. Jasmine looked up in surprise.
"Wow your back I knew you couldn't stay away from me for that long" Jasmine explained
"Yep I totally came back because I missed you and only you" I said sarcastically. we both burst out laughing.
"But seriously I did miss you and little baby Adam" I say cuddling Adam closer to me. I then took Adam to the achievement hunter office to find Ray starring at his screen I walk over to him and put Adam on his knee.
"He's your problem now" I said to Ray.
He turned around and looked at me.
"Seriously your back I can't believe it you can now be the baby sitter yes" he explained.
"Oh I will look after Adam any time" I replied laughing.