Honeymoon of mydreams

THE NEXT DAY

We were going into the airport and I stopped in my path. "Okay Ryan where are we going?" I asked. he wouldn't tell me because he said it was a surprise all he told me was to bring a lot of bikinis and dressed so I'm guessing it's somewhere hot.

We walked up to the checkin desk and handed them our bags and passports. then we got given our boarding pass. I had a quick glance at them and all I could read was DXB and I knew what that stood for I've always wanted to go there, I wonder which hotel he picked there.

We got on our plane it was an Emirates plane and I've always wanted to go first class and surprisingly he had got use first class seats next to each other. I fell asleep for about 2 hours because me and Ryan stayed up quite late last night. then when I woke up they were bringing round food. We both go a chicken curry, it was delicious (inside joke with Nikki). then on the little screens we got there was games so I played Ryan on a racing game and of course I won I love racing games.

Soon we landed and I ran off the plane into the warm summer air it was so hot even though it was midnight. We walked to the front of the airport and Ryan had organised a limo to pick us up so we then traveled to our hotel, soon we pull up and I get out of the car. my mouth hit the floor it was the hotel I've always wanted to go to. the wonderful Jumeirah Beach Hotel. It was huge. We went to our room and we had the honeymoon suite. I instantly got into my pyjamas and then a man brought our suitcases to our room. we then fell asleep.

The next day we relaxed on the beach most of the day. we went into the sea and I jumped on Ryan's back and he walked around with me on his back it was so cute. then we were splashing each other, then I ran up to Ryan and jumped on him wrapping my legs around him, we shared a long passionate kiss. "I love you so much and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" Ryan explained. I smiled at him. "i can't wait either it's going the so fun" I whispered in his ear. we both burst out laughing and went back to our sun beds. then at about 6pm we went back to our room and got showered and changed I wore a white dress that went to my knees. we went to an Italian place for dinner which was amazing I got a Hawaiian pizza and Ryan got a pepperoni pizza. then we headed back to our room and stayed up talking for hours about anything.

The rest of the week was amazing but I was really sad to leave but we had to go back someday.