Starting my new life

I was woken by an amazing smell coming from downstairs. I get out of bed and walk downstairs in my onesie. I walk into the kitchen.

"Nice to see you are already making yourself at home by walking around in your pjs." Joel chuckled. I laughed and nodded.

I sat on a bar stool and Joel put a plate down in front of me. it was pancakes. I nearly died off the wonderful smell they were letting off.

After I finished my breakfast I walked back upstairs and decide to unpack because I don't have to start work for another hour and Joel just lives around the corner from the building so it was okay.

I pull out one of my suitcases and put all of my clothes in different piles. I knew if I didn't my OCD would kick in and it's really bad. I put my booty shorts in my top drawer because it's always hot in Austin and I love shorts so I have loads of pairs. then I put my crop tops in the drawer below. Then I put my cardigans in the bottom drawer.

Then I put all of my shoes in my walk-in wardrobe (closet) along with my sweaters, jeans and jackets.

I decide because it was really hot today that I would wear white short, a navy cop top that says nerd, grey cardigan and red vans.

I got dressed and put my very little amount of make-up on and tied my hair in a high pony tail.

I walked downstairs to meet Joel at the front of the house, then we headed off to work.

It only took us about 5 minutes to get to work. when we arrived we were met by Geoff who was taking me into the achievement hunter office. i nervously walked through the door to be picked up by gavin and threw over his shoulder. I squealed at shock then out my hand over my mouth at realisation that it was really loud. Gavin spun me around then put me back on my own two feet. I sighed.

"Right well, now it's time to meet Ryan because you haven't meet him yet." Geoff explained. I nodded.

Then all of a sudden this amazing man walked in I was shocked at the sight of him. I knew it was Ryan, I could recognise him from a mile away.

"Ryan this is our new achievement hunter Maisie." Geoff informed Ryan. Ryan grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. I blushed.
"Nice to meet you Maisie." Ryan said.
"You too." I replied shyly

Ryan went and sat down at his desk while Geoff dragged me to my new desk. It had two monitors, xbox 360, xbox one and ps4. I sat down at my desk which was by where Gavin's is.

"Well Michael and Gavin are filming a movie so you will need to fill in for them while they are gone, however they are nearly finished filming maybe 2 more weeks." Geoff explained "yay." I replied.

Geoff was about to show me how to work things on the computer when I stop him. "Geoff I done computer technology in my GCSE's and I got an A* I think I got this." I explained. Geoff nodded and returned to his desk.

Throughout the rest of the day we filmed 2 GTAV videos and 3 Things To Do in Minecraft.

I went home at about 7pm with Joel we just we talked about how my first day was.

When we arrived home, I ran to my room and looked at my phone, I had a text off my good friend jasmine back in England.

Jaz: when were you going to tell me you moved to Austin and to work at rooster teeth?

I chuckled me and jasmine were such huge fans of them. we used to have sleepovers just so we could watch there videos together.

Me: sorry jaz I was meaning to tell you I just haven't had time you know I would tell my best friend!!

Jaz: can I come visit you, i know you have only been gone a few days but I miss you so much!

Me: I will go ask uncle Joel!

I walked downstairs.

"Joel could me good friend jasmine come and visit and stay here." I asked
"Of corse she can, I remember jasmine she was the really nice one." Joel replied
"Yeah she was." I let off the biggest smile.

Me: yeah you can come get a flight coming tomorrow!!

Jaz: yaaay I can't believe I'm going to meet the people I have dreamed of Meeting the past 4 years!

Me: that's how I felt okay see you tomorrow me and Joel will pick you up at the airport love you

Jaz: OMG I love you too see you tomorrow.

I chuckled I can't wait to see jasmine she will be the person who I need to calm me down when I'm around Ryan.

I wasn't very hungry so I shouted and told Joel I was going to sleep. I feel asleep with a huge smile on my face.