Mr and Mrs Haywood (part 1)

I woke up around 6am and started getting ready. the wedding started at 12:30 and I knew it would take me forever to get ready. I took a shower and washed my hair. when I got out jasmine was starting to do my hair. I wanted it curled. she started by straightening it which took about 1 hour then curled it which took about 2. By this time it was 9:30 and Leanna was doing my makeup because she is really good at makeup. that took about 1 hour because she had to get it perfect. Then I went through to Joel's room to find him struggling to put his tie on so I helped him. I walked over to him and straightened his tie, I looked him in the eyes and I could feel my eyes watering.
"Maisie I have a surprise for you!" Joel said. I gave him a confused look and turn d around to find my mam and little brother there. I ran over to them and gave them both a big hug. "Maisie you look so beautiful." mam said "thank you mam" I replied. my brother is 16 and we don't really talk to each other. "hi Maisie I can't believe my big sister is getting married and to someone who plays games for a living that awesome" Jack explained. "I laughed and gave him another hug. I smiled and walked back to my room where all the bridesmaids were putting on there dresses.

It was about 11:30 at this point so I decided it was time to put my dress on. Barbara helped me and soon it was on it felt amazing to be wearing it. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself I smiled and walked away. I slipped my silver heels on and walked downstairs where everyone was waiting for me. Everyones mouths hit the floor as I walked downstairs. I smiled and everyone went and got in there cars.

Me and Joel's were the last ones to get in our cars we smiled at each other as the car pulled away from the house.

"Okay Maisie I'm going to read you something and it might upset you but I have been given orders" Joel explained. I gave him a confused look "what is it?" I asked him. "it's a note from your father he wrote it and gave it to me just before he passed away, do you want me to read it to you" Joel explained. I nodded

It read

Dear Maisie

This must be your wedding day. wow I can't believe I am writing this. I can't picture bot being there the day that you and the love of your life decides to dedicate the rest of your lives to each other. Who ever the person is they are the luckiest person on the planet because you are a beautiful girl and anyone would be lucky to have you. I'm sorry I can't be here to walk you down the aisle, but always remember you will always be my beautiful baby girl.

Love dad

I started to cry as we pulled up to the building. I got out of the car and walked to the front doors and opened them to find all of the bridesmaids there ready. Gus was going to be the person to marry us because he is legally aloud to do it. Gus walked up to me and asked me if I was ready. I wiped the tears from my eyes and nodded.

Gus walked away and into the room where everyone was. Then all the bridesmaids started walking down the aisle one by one. Then it was my turn. I took and deep breath and linked my arm around Joel's. "ready" he asked. "ready as I'll ever be" I replied. we opened the doors which lead into the main room. Everyone turned to look at me, I all of a sudden got very nervous with everyone's eyes on me. but I just looked right down at the other end of the aisle where
My gorgeous fiancée was waiting for me.

When we reached the end Ryan grabbed my hand and help me climb the few stairs in my heels.
TIME SKIP TO THE VOWS

"Maisie your vows first please" Gus asked. I nodded. I looked into Ryan's eyes.
"Ryan this past year with you has been the best year of my life from just breaking up with a boyfriend who had cheated on me to finding my perfect guy in a matter of a few weeks, it unbelievable and I'm so lucky to have someone as caring and as loving as you to spend the rest of my life with and creat and family with I feel like the luckiest girl in the world and that's bs use I am" I said. Ryan smiled. "now yours please Ryan "Gus said. "Maisie you are the most beautiful and amazing girl I have ever set my eyes on you rock my world and I am lucky to spend the rest of my life with you, you came to Rooster teeth and the minute I saw you I knew you were the one for me and I was so lucky that you felt the same way about me" Ryan said. I smiled. We slid a ring into each other's finger. "I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride" Gus said. Ryan didn't need told twice he instantly pulled me close and kissed me It was the most passionate kiss we have ever shared it felt like it lasted a lifetime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhh there is a second part to the wedding and btw if any of your u have watched gavin and Stacey that's where I got the idea for the note from it was to cute not to include