Hey CowBoy

I sat at my little dinning table as mary Agnes severed me up some strew, filling the bowl and cleaning off my one good spoon before handing it to me. She sat on the other chair and crossed her arms as we sat quietly as I began to eat.
"Do you know where he lives?" She asks looking behind me, I glanced over my shoulder seeing john doe wondering his way across the road
"John doe?' I asked and she nodded humming in agreement slightly "no I do not. Guess I never really thought about that" I explain "sad fella ain't he?"
"Ain't we all" she says "eat"
I nodded and began having spoonfuls of the stew "Mary Agnes... Can I ask ya somethin'?"
"Depends. What about whitey?"
"About... Girls."
"Ohh yeah whitey Why? There some pretty little thing your so sweet on?"
"Kinda" I shurg
"Come on then, tell me about her"

"Well I met her down by the river, a few months back..."

I slowly pulled ted along the dusty pathways towards the river he needed a walk about and in all honesty so did I. I'd been cooped up in that sherrifs office in labelle for what felt like forever. But as I was walking ted brefily spooked and I heard a gunshot it sounded like a rifle, I tried him to a nearby thick tree grabbing my gun in my hand and rushing in the direction of the shot.
I turned and saw... A girl. A little younger then me, she stood by the river, in tall firm boots not to disimilar from my own but these came half way up her leg almost to her knees. A pair of tight jeans hugging her every curve they where clearly men's but they hugged her butt, she wore a white shirt the sleaves rolled to her elbows the buttons not done up down the front it tucked into her jeans. A... Uhh I don't know what to describe it as but a vest or corset type thing that looked like leather ties around the front of her done tight her cleavage being squeezed tight by it all peaks of skin coming from where the ties didn't completely meet on some laces, her beautiful y/h/c hair done ina. Tight braid down her back, a wicked smile on her face, a hat sat in her hair keeping the sun from her eyes. A rifle in her hands as she had clearly shot a can off a line of them by the water. I stopped short seeing her and she glanced to me.
"Relax, put your gun away cowboy" she laughed "I'm just shooting cans"
"Do excuse me little lady. I heard a gunshot and I was worried" I explain
"Awww you don't need to worry about me cowboy, I can handle myself" she smirked putting her rifle down and I to a holster on her back smirking as she turned to me "hi cowboy" she smiled
"Hi, where'd a pretty little thin' like you get that?"
"Mind your own business" she smirked
"Yeah? Well It is my business little lady" I warn her showing her my deputy badge
"Aww? Your cute. Sweet little deputy boy" she giggled coming closer to me "put that dam cannon away cowboy" she smirked taking my gun off me And putting it into my holster for me "you don't need to have your gun pointed at a girl to keep her attention" she smirked giving my cheek a kiss "see you around cowboy" she smiled playfully waving at me as she headed off towards her horse...

"So? You met some pretty girl down the river?" Mary Agnes laughed
"I did, she's really nice"
"She sounds like it" she smirked
"We have a uhh been seein' each other alot, I meet her down the river atleast once a week and... I really like her"
"But?"
"But... And uhh it's a pretty big but..."

I smirked lost on my hormones, my hand on her arse in those tight jeans, the other around her waist up her back so my hand was in the back of her neck, her legs either side of my hips, feeling the zip of her jeans against the zip of my own pants as we gently moved each other, her hands around my neck our kisses getting more passionate, lustful, desperate the longer we went on attacking each other with kisses "ummmm... Babydoll" I moaned into the kiss in desperation for our usual Tuesday make out to become something more till she pulled away a moment resting her head on my own to get her breath back "what's wrong?"
"Nothing whitey, busy day"
"Yeah? Doin' what?"
"Never you mind" she giggled rubbing her nose on my own
"Babydoll, come on I wanna know what ya scurry off to do all the time. And where ya got ya guns and how  ya got so good at them"
"You really wanna know?" She giggled
"Of course I do Babydoll" I told her giving her a sweet kiss
"Ya coming or not!" A voice yelled as a horse came into view I got up grabbing my gun hiding her behind me "look sugar we ain't got all bloody night we doing this or are we all just waiting around for ya to finish smooching your boyfriend?'
"Leave me and my boyfriend alone joe" she laughed
"Boyfriend?" I blushed a little
"Whatever sun up or we go without ya" he said as he rode off again
"I need to go, they'll be hell I'm not there" she explained getting her stuff together and fixing her clothes a little from us being so active Tonight,
"Babydoll, please before ya go. Can't ya just tell me?"
"Joe's one of my boys whitey relax" she laughed "we have a little job tomorrow that's all cowboy"
"What job?"
"Can't tell ya" she smiled getting in her horse
"Yeah why not?"
"Because whitey I don't know if I can trust you, I don't know you won't rat me out"
"What are ya talking about?"
"I'll tell ya, next time" she smiled giving me a kiss "love ya cowboy"
"Love ya too babydoll" I smiled trying not to blush or stutter so exited she said it, as she headed off but I got on Ted and headed after her "before ya go... Can ya atleast tell me your name?'
"Y/n, y/n y/l/n" she smiled blowing me a kiss before she hurried off out if sight. I headed back to labelle giggling with excitement, she loved me, I knew her name, I was.. her boyfriend but something didn't sit right with me. I headed into the office still a little giddy and excited from the river but my eyes caught something a wanted poster on the wall that j had long since forgot about pulling it down looking at the poorly sketched faces ...

I took the poster from my pocket unfolding it and handing it to Mary Agnes
"Y/n Y/l/n and the desert Vipers." I explained "she's wanted in every state, by every law man this side of the ocean... She's an outlaw. A murderer. That gun of hers is stolen almost everythin' she owns is stolen" I explain
"So, your little babydolls an outlaw" she smirked
"I'm fucked... Aren't I?"
"Kinda whitey yeah" she laughed
"Go on tell me how dumb I am"
"Pretty damn dumb" she laughed "you spoken to her about it?"
"No, I haven't seen her since I found out"
"What are you going to do?"
"I have no idea maggie. I mean she's my girlfriend I love her, but she's a wanted girl, and I'm a deputy someone found out I'd been seeing her and hadn't arrested her I'd get in the shit too"
"Want my advice whitey"
"Yeah"
"Talk to her." She said "discuss it. And if you really don't want to get her In trouble marry her. They can't arrest a y/n winn, they ain't looking for one" she explained
"Your right maggie, thanks"
"Your welcome" she smiled

I rode down to the river seeing the family horse and familiar girl she smiled as she saw me
"Hey CowBoy" she smiled as I got off ted and she jumped into my arms cuddling me I couldn't help but cuddle her back having missed her so much
"Hey babydoll. Look y/n. I have to talk to ya"
"Whats the Matter? My little cowboy missed me too much?" She smirked rubbing herself on me a little
"Y/n! It's not that. Well of course I've missed ya but also somethin' else. Why didn't ya tell me? About... everythin'?"
"I figured you'd arrest me" she laughed going over to her horse "is that was this is whitey? You come to take me away? I hope you don't expect me to...cum quietly" she giggled
"Y/n. I can't arrest ya"
"Why not?"
"Why not? Because I fuckin' love ya that's why not!" I told her "I'm not arrestin' ya babydoll. But I'm offerin' for ya to come home to Labelle with me, I promise you'll be safe, you'll live with me and maybe we can... Get married"
"Really?"
"Really."
"Look whitey. I get it aww how adorable ya wanna take me home and keep.me safe and we can get married and have babies. Whitey Winn from the bottom of my heart my darling I love you, but I am not some damsel in distress in need of her little cowboy to come save her. I am a wanted gun toting woman and I fucking like being a wanted girl, I like running around doing whatever the hell I want, I'm not giving all that up to stay home in some little town for a little bit of protection"
"You... Ya wouldn't want to be my wife?'
"Whitey if course I would, but I still wanna go and be independent. To go have fun with the boys drinking and stealing, to be a bloody murder, to rob any stage coach I see. I love you whitey I do, and someday yeah I wanna be Mrs winn but you have to accept I am always going to be a criminal, and if you're still happy with that then I'm happy with that, but if your not then go ahead and arrest me"
"I'm not arrestin' ya y/n, I love ya and if you still wanna be an outlaw then... I'll always be deputy in labelle in our little house waitin' for ya to get home babydoll"
"Ummmm I love you my little cowboy' she smiled hugging me closely
"I love ya too babydoll'