Hope Ya All Better soon Darling,

Dear y/n.
I hope ya feeling better then last I saw ya. I can't help feelin' slightly responsible for what happened and I feel awful about it. I know it was meerly an accident but I don't know, I feel like maybe if I was closer to ya or maybe If I was payin' a little more attention I could have saved ya alot of pain and heart ache. Stupid fuckin' beams. But still I'm happy I know it could have been alot worse and I'm happy ya not as bad as maybe you could have been. So uh how goes the bein' confined to your bed and all? Feels like forever since I've seen ya and... I really do miss ya. I miss ya sweet little smiles as ya bounce in the office to come see me and I can't deny I miss ya sweet blueberry pie. I would... I'm serious sell my soul for a slice right about now. But I don't want to tryin' to cook given yoa leg and all I'll wait, distance and time shall make the heart grow fonder for your pies and I'm sure once your all better I shall enjoy it even more. I miss our little walks down by the river, our little races and rides thought the desert I don't know how long it'll be until your back on your feet again so I'm takin' good care of butterscotch when I take care of ted just to make sure she's okay and all. Maybe I'll take her for a ride next week so she doesn't worry. I've been chatting with Maggie alot she keeps me posted on how ya feelin' and how ya doin' and all I know this can't be easy for ya given how much ya like to walk and be around town and all that. I promise once your better I'll make up for all the missed times. I know your just in that little house in the hill but given your ingurgy it feels like your a million miles away from me and I miss ya so much darlin'. I have often times considered off my day off comin an spendin the day with ya but I worry somehow I'll just end up hurtin ya again. Even just lookin at the church makes me feel like shit I should have kept ya close to me and then ya would have never gotten hurt when that stupid beam broke. Sorry I don't mean to drag up the memory I just... I feel like shit about it. But hey once your legs feeling a bit better how about I pack ted and butterscotch up and take ya down to the river, ya can even sit on ted with me if your worried about ya leg, I'll take mighty good care of ya y/n, and we can go down to the river and maybe take a little picnic just for the two of us. If you'd like that maybe? Or perhaps a little camping trip like we was talkin about?
Or maybe even to help you feel a little better I could come over, make ya dinner and we can have a snuggle by the fire one night, just the two of us? That sound nice darlin? Anyway I should probably get on bills gonna kick my ass I don't get all the guns cleaned by the end of the day I'll probably pop this in your door on my way home tonight after my shift.
But I really really do miss ya and I can't wait till your well enough to be back to your normally bubbly sweet as sugar self.
Hope ya all better soon darlin'

Whitey <3