Members

A/N- I'm going back and editing this story, so instead of being y/n I have given the main character a name, KANG MIN-JIE. - just a heads up if you are confused.

MIN-JIE POV

As he continued hugging me, I looked around at the crowd, their shocked faces, even some being of hatred. My breath hitches as I see their glares. Even the members look worried and shocked at Jin's obliviousness.

Hastily, I push him away and nervously smile at the crowd, ignoring his hurt expression.

"Annyeong! I'm Seokjin's cousin..." I say awkwardly. Jin stares at me with furrowed brows, and I give him a look, pleading him to play along. Thankfully, the members understood.

"Ah yes, it must've been a while since you two saw each other because... um... Min-jie lives in... Busan?" Jimin sputters out.

I smile again at the crowd, noticing their relieved faces, making me deflate instantly. If Jin and I ever do go public, their reactions would be even worse.

"Ah... Jin hyung, you should go catch up with your... cousin... after this" Namjoon insists.

He somberly nods his head, not sparing me a glance. I sit back stage and notice his gloomy state. Did I make him mad? I thought he was the one who wanted to keep us secret?

________________________________________________________________________________

About half an hour later, the members come shuffling in the room. All the members smile at me, all except Jin, who completely ignores my presence. I try to start conversation with him. This is not how I imagined seeing him again.

"Seokjin-ah, did you already ea-"

"Yeah" He coldly says, with absolutely no emotion and the members awkwardly look at us. I keep trying a couple more times before I finally lose my patience.

"Yah! Kim Seokjin!" I forcefully grab his ear and pull him towards the door, hoping for a more private place to talk with him.

"Ah! Min-jie! That hurts!" He says, trying to pull away.

"THEN STOP PULLING AWAY AND FOLLOW ME DAMNIT!"

He shuts up at that and before I shut the door behind us, I peek my head out and give the members an innocent smile and wave.

I shove him into the closest empty room, one right across the hall. I lock the door and take a deep breath as he refuses to look at me.

"Seokjin, what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"It's because of what happened back there, right?" He stays silent at that, confirming my suspicions.

"I did that because I didn't want you to get into any scandals and get so much hate this far into your career. When you hugged me, the entire crowd was looking at us and glaring at me. I didn't want you to go through that" I put my hands on his cheeks and turn his face towards me. His eyes are watery.

"But... why did you push me away? I was so excited to see you and was miserable the entire week, but you didn't feel the same" he finally talks to me.

"Who says I don't feel the same? God Jin, I missed you so much, you have no idea"

His eyes brighten a bit after that. He then wraps his arms around me tightly and I hug him back.

"I'm sorry" he says into my neck.

"Why are you sorry?"

"I wish we could be a normal couple instead of hiding. You deserve so much better Min-jie"