~Foodies~

You feel your heart thumping at an unbelievable pace. You hadn't felt this way since high school gym class. You look back at the now closed door, only to feel your cheeks heating up. What is this feeling?

Thump. Thump. Thump.

________________________________________________________________________________

You blink your eyes, getting them adjusted to the sun. Today is- 

Shoot. You whip your head towards the clock on the side of your room- 4:17 pm-  I slept for that long?!

You're not that late, but it still takes you 20 minutes to get to where you need to be. Quickly throwing on the closest hoodie you can find, you grab your purse and sprint to the bus stop, eventually arriving at your destination.

It was only until you get there that you realize how ridiculous your outfit is. You're wearing a hoodie and joggers, and you're almost certain he'll run away from you, look at yourself. You check your watch -4:58 pm- 

You snicker, it's rare that you're right on time. You're always either super early or super late. You sit on the bench waiting for Jin to arrive. This is where you first met. Not that it matters. You slap yourself on the cheeks and shake you head, desperate to remove those thoughts. 

"Don't hurt yourself. I already know how much you miss me" you look straight ahead to the sound of the voice, only to find Jin peering at you through the window of his shiny black car. 

"This was unnecessary, you know" you playfully roll your eyes and get in his car. 

Immediately, you're hit with a strong scent of vanilla as soon as you open the door. Is that his cologne? You scrunch you nose up in curiosity, to which he notices and chuckles.

"When you're an idol, you have to smell good for the fans" he shrugs and lets out another cute laugh.

Cute? What has happened to me? Distracted by your thoughts yet again, you jump at his voice.

"Nice outfit by the way. It's very...modest" he says the last word with a snicker on his face, which is ready to burst into laughter at any moment.

You widen your eyes at him and punch his shoulder, to which he just smirks.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. At least I didn't overdress like you" you look him up and down. He has a black long coat with a white turtleneck underneath. Not that you'd ever tell him, but he cleans up nice. His ears immediately turn red to which he sputters out a response.

"I-I was not- I-It was for the fans and the cameras, I came here in a rush"

You try not to laugh at his poor excuse, to which you miserably fail. He dressed up for me. Well, then again, you're probably just flattering yourself. As the car passes through different neighborhoods and towns, you stare out the window and sit with Jin in comfortable silence.

"You trust people too much Min-jie. Do you even know where I'm driving you?" you look back at Jin who is smiling as he drives. He's right. Normally you wouldn't trust someone a day after you first meet them, but the conversations you had the night before were so deep and more than enough to earn your trust.

"I don't trust many people. Just know, if you try to do something to me, I have..." you reach into your purse and pull out a pink bottle, "...pepper spray". You snicker as his eyes widen in shock.