Epilogue

THIRD-PERSON POV

~three years later~

Min-jie woke up in the warm arms of her husband, who was still sleeping peacefully. Her heart swelled at that. Getting up, Min-jie began to sit up, before getting pulled back by Jin.

"Don't leave" he mumbled.

Min-jie lightly laughed and brushed some of his bangs out of his eyes.

"I need to go make breakfast before the kids wake up for school"

Jin pops his eyes open at that and nods his head.

"I'm coming with you" he says as he swoops his legs off the bed.

"But aren't you tired? You had your last concert yesterday and-"

He interrupts Min-jie with a quick kiss and stretches his arms.

"I'm fine, and I always will be as long as my beautiful family is with me"

Min-jie smiles softly at Jin and wonders how she got so lucky. Heading down to the kitchen, she barely opens the fridge before two kids come sprinting down.

"Mommy! Daddy says you're making pancakes today!" Jisung screams.

"Oh, am I now?" Min-jie glares at Jin, who gives a sheepish smile in return.

"Hyejin! It's your first day of school!" Jisung yells at her sister, who rubs her eyes from sleep.

Jin picks Hyejin up and spins her around, "Morning, my princesses!" he then puts her down and starts to tickle Jisung, making her burst into laughter. 

Just as Min-jie finishes the pancakes, she catches Jin playing with the two kids, making jokes and spinning them around.

"Food is ready!" 

The kids barge back in, ruffled hair from playing and sniff in the aroma of breakfast and jump in their seats, begging to be served first.

Jin creeps up behind his wife and hugs her from behind as she puts the pancakes into each plate.

"I love you" he whispers. Just as Min-jie opens her mouth to respond, the kids are interrupting them.

"Mommy, daddy! Don't make us late!" Jisung yells.

The couple laugh and nod their heads in response, scoffing at how adult she sounds.

"Let's go, kiddos!" Jin yells and takes Jisung's hand. Min-jie taking Hyejin's and heading off to school.

A/N- Thank you all so much for reading this it means so much TT 

This was my first ever fanfiction that I wrote and I got so much support on it, which I am eternally thankful for. However, I felt like I was dragging it on too much, so I just decided to end it here. I'm posting bonus chapters so stay tuned! I'm also writing another story, about highschool soulmates, so check out my profile for that. 

You guys mean so much to me and thank you all again. :)